World Goth Day!!!

Started by Crazy Girl, May 22, 2017, 06:44:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Crazy Girl

Sounds awesome. In high school, I wore all black all the time.
I think I found my people a little late. I'm now a unicorn.
My mission is to make the world a more colorful place.

Staggerwing

Back in 1987 every day was World Goth Day. World Industrial Day too...

Nice to know that the next Goth Gen is keeping the black candle wax flowing  O0
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

bbmike

Well, in bawb's day they had World Visigoths Day. But I don't think it was much fun. Especially if you were Roman.
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Sir Slash

My wife and I were discussing the other day what happened to all the 'Goth' kids. I guess they grew-up. Who could've seen that coming? I figure that by the time I notice a fad, it's probably on it's way out.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

airboy

There was a world-wide black eye shadow famine several years ago.  The Goths all transformed into cosplayers or furries.

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


Windigo

Goth Day? What a thitty excuth for a holiday.     :nerd:
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

steve58

Quote from: bbmike on May 22, 2017, 07:18:21 PM
Well, in bawb's day they had World Visigoths Day. But I don't think it was much fun. Especially if you were Roman.

:2funny:
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)