Downloads DCS 2.0 and goes on random mission with spitfire- gets shot down by AI

Started by Destraex, July 30, 2017, 02:05:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Destraex

Hilarious. I thought I was doing free flight on a random mission. Just taking it easy and looking over the spit. Have no idea what any of the keys are and decide to do a loop and then dive for the deck. However my wings fall off and my kite is on fire almost immediately. What happened? Could the kite be that weak? NOPE - Freakin mig 29s got me. Had a bit of a chuckle at the things possible in DCS.

Ok so I did not get shots of me going down. But that missile made mince meat of my aircraft.

Here are some shots anyways. The thing I always hated about normandy is that the damned place is flat as a tak. It's really very uninteresting terrain.











"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

JudgeDredd

I think there should be a forum rule made to NOT allow posts containing pictures or videos of the WWII arena and the Spit in DCS World.

Just because

:2funny:
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

Pete Dero

Quote from: JudgeDredd on July 30, 2017, 02:25:39 AM
I think there should be a forum rule made to NOT allow posts containing pictures or videos of the WWII arena and the Spit in DCS World.

Just because

:2funny:

Do you mean videos like this  >:D. 


JudgeDredd

Quote from: Pete Dero on July 30, 2017, 02:31:31 AM
Quote from: JudgeDredd on July 30, 2017, 02:25:39 AM
I think there should be a forum rule made to NOT allow posts containing pictures or videos of the WWII arena and the Spit in DCS World.

Just because

:2funny:

Do you mean videos like this  >:D. 


humph!  :knuppel2:

Yes - videos like that  :2funny:
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

Tuna

Quote from: JudgeDredd on July 30, 2017, 02:25:39 AM
I think there should be a forum rule made to NOT allow posts containing pictures or videos of the WWII arena and the Spit in DCS World.

Just because

:2funny:

Did Nef pay you to say that?

Destraex

Quote from: JudgeDredd on July 30, 2017, 02:25:39 AM
I think there should be a forum rule made to NOT allow posts containing pictures or videos of the WWII arena and the Spit in DCS World.

Just because

:2funny:

You know you want to fly a real man's aircraft Dredd. One without a computer to assist you, but in a real man's sim like DCS. :P
Lighten up compadre. F18 and F14 inbound. The more money they get the bigger the team should become.
"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

Staggerwing

Quote from: Destraex on July 30, 2017, 09:06:18 AM

You know you want to fly a real man's aircraft Dredd.

Wake me when they introduce Grumman F3Fs and Curtis F9C Sparrowhawks, as well as the ZRSs to launch the F9Cs from.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Nefaro

Quote from: Tuna on July 30, 2017, 06:37:41 AM
Quote from: JudgeDredd on July 30, 2017, 02:25:39 AM
I think there should be a forum rule made to NOT allow posts containing pictures or videos of the WWII arena and the Spit in DCS World.

Just because

:2funny:

Did Nef pay you to say that?



>:D


Took some persuading.  We'll have the others sorted before long...