I Renounce This FRIDAY

Started by Hofstadter, August 25, 2017, 04:14:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hofstadter



My partner and I are trying to make a cover of this track :D (skip to about 1:45 if you want to avoid the intro, post metal is slow like that)

I am going to try being vegetarian for a week, try to lose a little bit of weight, so most of my time is going to be spent cooking Indian food. Then I got my bloody drivers test on Tuesday.

My gaming will be focused on Atilla total war and Squad. I have been playing a TON of the latter recently, pretty much always play at the LAT, as I have the rocket drop down to a science. I really wish I could record it, but its so unoptimized that whenever I hit record the frame rate tanks :/
My wargaming channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCx_VZ48DOrINe4XA7Bvf99A

"I earned the right to shoot Havoc!"

MengJiao

Quote from: Hofstadter on August 25, 2017, 04:14:03 AM


My gaming will be focused on Atilla total war and Squad. I have been playing a TON of the latter recently, pretty much always play at the LAT, as I have the rocket drop down to a science. I really wish I could record it, but its so unoptimized that whenever I hit record the frame rate tanks :/

Some Attila TW for me as well definitely and CLoD and ARMAIII.

jomni

Quote from: Hofstadter on August 25, 2017, 04:14:03 AM


My partner and I are trying to make a cover of this track :D (skip to about 1:45 if you want to avoid the intro, post metal is slow like that)

I am going to try being vegetarian for a week, try to lose a little bit of weight, so most of my time is going to be spent cooking Indian food. Then I got my bloody drivers test on Tuesday.

My gaming will be focused on Atilla total war and Squad. I have been playing a TON of the latter recently, pretty much always play at the LAT, as I have the rocket drop down to a science. I really wish I could record it, but its so unoptimized that whenever I hit record the frame rate tanks :/

How are you going to lose weight with some Indian food?

Hofstadter

#3

QuoteHow are you going to lose weight with some Indian food?

Well tomorrow morning, Andra burji (spiced eggs on whole wheat toast). For lunch, cauliflower stuffed paratha (whole wheat flatbread) with mango pickle. For dinner, potato and eggplant curry with lucknowi cauliflower (cooked in bengali five spice).

Theres also Dals (lentils which are boiled into a creamy soup), biryani, paneer curries. As long as I use low fat yogurt and not use ghee for tarkas, should be good.

Plus theres a half hour walk to get fresh food which should help :P
My wargaming channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCx_VZ48DOrINe4XA7Bvf99A

"I earned the right to shoot Havoc!"

BanzaiCat

Hoping not to drown this weekend while trying to get my kid to college and dodging people acting like it's the apocalypse. Not sure how much game time I'm going to have.

Rayfer

Hof...I really enjoy your game play videos, especially your commentary... but this music choice made my ears bleed.  :-X  playing more HOI 4 this weekend.

Toonces

Man, I haven't played Squad in months.  In fact, I completely forgot about it.  Maybe I'll take a look at that tonight.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Pete Dero

Quote from: Rayfer on August 25, 2017, 07:11:18 AM
Hof...I really enjoy your game play videos, especially your commentary... but this music choice made my ears bleed.  :-X

Quote from: Hofstadter on August 25, 2017, 04:14:03 AM
(skip to about 9:04 if you want to avoid the intro, post metal is slow like that)

This should help  >:D.


Trying out some modded Football (soccer) & Motorsport Manager games and reading my WITE & WITW manuals and guides.

JudgeDredd

Music was a bit to hard metal and dark for me. Sorry  :'( I am an 80's fluff bunny mind  :smitten:

Gaming will be OOTP 18 - first draft. Also, RaceRoomExperience DTM and probably No Mans Sky.

I'm also going to be doing some modelling this weekend.

Sad my Madden NFL didn't turn up today from my ebayer. I ordered it on Sunday and got a message on Monday saying he was about until Thursday but would post First Class...it's not here  :'( I might even go down to the Game store and pick up Madden 18!! It is a game I could buy full price because I love it and will get LOADS of hours out of it.
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

bbmike

Playing Paint the Shed 2017 most of the weekend. Eagerly awaiting the 5:00pm Saturday release of the Bourbon DLC.
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Barthheart

Yeah, I have another game of Repair the Front Step 2017 to play.  :buck2:

If my back survives that I need to finish my turn in DC1: Warsaw to Paris with Jason, finish my turn in Time of Crisis with Jason, play dome more Stellaris with the Star Trek mod, try to join up with the others in SD44.

jamus34

Heroes of the storm if my group is around...or with my daughter if she chooses to use her screen time on that.

continuing my Nth play through of HoI4 with Germany. It seems playing from 36 the biggest issue in HoI4 is getting the right balance of production across units and buildings. Or I just suck at it.

Would like to spend some time with some combination of Nier Automata, Skyrim, Fallout 4 and shadows of mordor.

Filling in whatever time left with Path of Exile.
Insert witty comment here.

Rayfer

Quote from: Pete Dero on August 25, 2017, 07:34:07 AM
Quote from: Rayfer on August 25, 2017, 07:11:18 AM
Hof...I really enjoy your game play videos, especially your commentary... but this music choice made my ears bleed.  :-X

Quote from: Hofstadter on August 25, 2017, 04:14:03 AM
(skip to about 9:04 if you want to avoid the intro, post metal is slow like that)

This should help  >:D.


Trying out some modded Football (soccer) & Motorsport Manager games and reading my WITE & WITW manuals and guides.

LOL...thanks, helped a lot!

Cyrano

Jena KS turns.  The battle system is finally grooved into my aging head.

Jena JTS campaign and battle game.

C&C:N Vimero "La Grande Battle" scenario.  Finally got the damn thing put together from the, what, six different boxes I had to rummage through to get all the blocks I needed.

I have discovered I do not despise N:TW's ship battles with the Darth Mod on.  I will play some.  That and, likely, some "Sails of Glory".

Borderlands 2

Very best to everyone in the path of the wet and windy!



Sergeant at Arms of La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

One mustachioed, cigar-chomping, bespectacled deity, entirely at your service.

You didn't know? My Corps has already sailed to Berlin. We got there 3 days ago and we've been in the Tiergarten on the piss ever since. -- Marshal Soult, October 1806

Sir Slash

I am juggling Alea Jacta Est, Age of Charlemagne, DC: Case Blue, and Neverwinter Nights: Storm of Zehir. And I'm not a very good juggler, so probably just football, wings and Jim Beam. And thanking God I am not in Corpis Christi, Texas.  Have a good one Grogs.  :bd:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.