Game where you can use your calculus skills

Started by jomni, August 23, 2017, 02:33:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

BanzaiCat

An attitude like that is just...irrational.

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

BanzaiCat


mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

bobarossa

Sum times puns divide us.  Equal that in one sentence!

mirth

Quote from: bobarossa on August 29, 2017, 02:46:20 PM
Sum times puns divide us.  Equal that in one sentence!

Impossible to be greater than that. You've covered all the right angles.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

FarAway Sooner

Quote from: mirth on August 29, 2017, 02:51:45 PM
Quote from: bobarossa on August 29, 2017, 02:46:20 PM
Sum times puns divide us.  Equal that in one sentence!

Impossible to be greater than that. You've covered all the right angles.
Let's get real here, mirth.  I thought he was being kind of obtuse.

trailrunner

Quote from: FarAway Sooner on August 29, 2017, 03:52:11 PM

Let's get real here, mirth.  I thought he was being kind of obtuse.

That was not acute pun.

JasonPratt

Even I've reached my absolute maximum critical point now! Y'all should washer hands of this.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

FarAway Sooner

Feeling absolutely shell-shocked by the puns, are you?

BanzaiCat

It's not like he's going to sine away his life.

Not without someone to cosine.

glen55

Great God almighty, I avoided this thread forever because it was about . . .  :o . . . well, never mind, but now I finally check it out oand I realize IT IS ABOUT HORRIBLE PUNS!  :hide:
Things are more like they are now than they have ever been before.
  - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Barthheart


MetalDog

Yeah.  They do that crap every where around here.  The bad puns, that is.  Wish they'd put'em all in one place.  Then I would know where to avoid. ;)
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob