Battlestar Galactica Deadlock coming this summer!

Started by Anguille, May 16, 2017, 07:32:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Pete Dero

Battlestar Galactica Deadlock will be available tomorrow at 4 pm CEST on PC! 

We're all looking forward to playing alongside you and fry all those toasters!

Our favorite streamer Agrippa Maxentius will be playing Battlestar Galactica Deadlock for four hours, from 2 pm CEST to 6 pm CEST on our Twitch channel, so come join us and stay with us as we release the game. We'll be giving away some free copies of the game, and maybe you will be among the lucky ones to win a key!

On top of that, tomorrow we'll reveal a really neat yet unannounced new feature which will be part of the game!

Can't wait? So say we all!

http://www.matrixgames.com/news/2334/Battlestar.Galactica.Deadlock.is.out.tomorrow!

Barthheart

It's Out! $53.99 CDN from Slitherine.... $43.99 from Steam...  ???

I have a 44% off anniversary coupon so probably buy from Slitherine direct but still get ripped off $10.  :tickedoff:

Pete Dero

^weird

For me :

Slitherine 35.99 €

Steam 36,99 €

Barthheart

It's SlitherMatrix's store... they always over charge for the conversion to CDN....  :pullhair:

bbmike

Used my anniversary coupon. $25.99 for me!  :bd:
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Pete Dero

Quote from: Barthheart on August 31, 2017, 09:53:26 AM
It's SlitherMatrix's store... they always over charge for the conversion to CDN....  :pullhair:

Can't you pay in USD ?   I think I used that in the past and let Paypal or Creditcard do the conversion.

In this case 35.99 € turns into $ 39.99 on the Slitherine store.

Barthheart

Yeah I've done that before as well...
I've done some more poking around and it seems that Slitherine's conversion is in line with the current exchange rates... so maybe Steam is just making a mistake... ???
Who knows...

I'll use my discount and get it for $30.23 CDN from Matrix.  O0

acctingman


bbmike

I've played the first two missions. Really fun so far! The game is beautiful and I love the replay options.  :smitten:
Campaign-wise I'm getting kind of a Star Wars Rebellion vibe. You are trying to keep control of the 12 colonies to continue to get resources. There are also Officers that you can recruit but I haven't reached that yet. I also love that it is turn based.  O0
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Tpek

Does it have Hotseat / Local-Multiplayer mode?

bbmike

Not sure. I think it uses Slitherine's multiplayer system so in theory you should be able to create a multiplayer game and accept it yourself to play hotseat. I tried but I don't know what username/password it is looking for.  :(
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Shelldrake

"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

gameleaper

this game looks good, do the ships have anti-gravity engines :) if not I can provide blueprints :)

bbmike

Oh, and the Battlestar Galactica Deadlock icon is the coolest looking one on my desktop right now.  8)
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak