Main Menu

Templar Battleforce

Started by Boggit, September 04, 2017, 09:40:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Boggit

The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

Foul Temptress! (Mirth replying to Gus) ;)

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat

Jarhead0331

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


Nefaro

More linear than I usually prefer, but it's a good 'tactical' RPG despite that con.

I'd buy it again for the $5 they're asking.

Boggit

I'll get it then. Thanks for the advice. O0
The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

Foul Temptress! (Mirth replying to Gus) ;)

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat

Gusington

IIRC I repeatedly saw Bawb playing this on Steam all weekend while I was online.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Nefaro

Quote from: Gusington on September 05, 2017, 07:17:41 AM
IIRC I repeatedly saw Bawb playing this on Steam all weekend while I was online.




bob48

For the price, its an excellent game. It really need more campaigns for some variety.

Space Hulk should have been done like this game.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Nefaro

Quote from: bob48 on September 05, 2017, 04:09:46 PM
For the price, its an excellent game. It really need more campaigns for some variety.

Space Hulk should have been done like this game.


The devs have a similar fantasy themed RPG, too.  Although I think this Faux-40k one has more character customization iirc.

bob48

Yeah, Nef, it does. I've been tempted to get it a few times.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

bob48

Buy it - you'll love it  :)
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Gusington

Are you secretly one of the developers, Sir?
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

bob48

Me? I couldn't develop a rash, never mind a video game.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Gusington

'Computer game' Sir. ' 'Video game' sounds so pedestrian.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!