Main Menu

SEAL's ID revealed

Started by MIGMaster, August 24, 2012, 07:15:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


TheCommandTent

"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

LongBlade

I'm waiting to see how the argument on "classified info" falls out. Truly I expect everything in this book will reveal no more than has already been leaked - and that was probably the point of the book all along.

That said, I can't wait to read it.

Finally! I had to do an Amazon search with both the title and the author's name to find the book: http://rcm.amazon.com/e/cm?lt1=_blank&bc1=000000&IS2=1&bg1=FFFFFF&fc1=000000&lc1=0000FF&t=grogheads-20&o=1&p=8&l=as4&m=amazon&f=ifr&ref=ss_til&asins=0525953728
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Staggerwing

Does that link get Grogheads some love?
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

LongBlade

All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.


LongBlade

Quote from: MIGMaster on August 25, 2012, 12:50:02 AM
Well that didn't take long !

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503543_162-57500137-503543/al-qaeda-calls-for-death-of-navy-seal-who-authored-book-on-bin-laden-mission/?tag=stack

<shrug>

Something tells me that he expected that. And welcomes it. I can't wait to read the news stories about how many bozos we take out before they even leave their houses before they can cry "Tomahawk."
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.