Keep On FRIDAY Me Baby

Started by MetalDog, September 29, 2017, 06:02:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gusington

I'm surprised you can swallow the 'no full auto' rule. The last time I played paintball there was the same rule - no full auto - and the guys who were really in to it hated that rule.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

I'm getting my Combat Mission fix this weekend with Red Thunder-- Eye of the Needle scenario. That  should help prep me for grandkids tonight.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

airboy

I'm playing The Quest and hopefully finishing up my Call of Cthulhu design.

undercovergeek

Somebody better start playing warhammer 2 before I come to your house and take your damn pcs

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

undercovergeek


CJReich46

Well I had to work earlier today and then I had to buzz up I-41 to Green Bay to the VA for an appointment.
But as of now, and until TUESDAY I AM OFF!!!!


So I have some Stellaris,  Pike and Shot (thinking on it), maybe MOO or MOO2, and also Remnants of the Precursors (MOO clone in Java for free!)
Probably the laundry, clean house game.

I am just glad I have the weekend off, it has been a long haul for me.
" He either fears his fate too much
Or his deserts are small,
Who dares not put it to the touch
To win or lose it all."  - James Graham 1st Marquis of Montrose

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Moreb

Working O.T. tomorrow. Target practice after work followed by dinner at the daughters house.  A full day indeed.

Sunday? Hopefully playing the game du jour. Whatever that may be.
When dongles fly? - mirth

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Moreb

I should. Lord knows I didn't spend much time in it. I have game A.D.D..
When dongles fly? - mirth

MengJiao


Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Destraex

Bit of holdfast and total war arena
"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

Raied

I revisited Of King and Man, the new developer team are doing really well in updating the game I am enjoying it so far.
Also Battle Academy 2 PBEM