Main Menu

Mechwarrior Online

Started by Martok, March 10, 2012, 12:11:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Kushan

I can't say to much about it.....

I did however buy the legendary founders package.
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

son_of_montfort

I'm curious about this one. I would buy a founder pack... but I have too many online games as is.
"Now it is no accident all these conservatives are using time travel to teach our kids. It is the best way to fight back against the liberal version of history, or as it is sometimes known... history."

- Stephen Colbert

"The purpose of religion is to answer the ultimate question, are we in control or is there some greater force pulling the strings? And if the courts rule that corporations have the same religious rights that we humans do, I think we'll have our answer."

- Stephen Colbert

Nefaro

Have they announced a solid release date yet?

Kushan

Sometime this summer for the open beta. The "Live" game release is still TBA.
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

Keunert

i have made several test runs, my Spinnenkopf Mech with a Plasmakanone 5, lvl 3 gun still isn't able to kill the mounted shoulder of a Fliegenmeister Leicht Mech.
this is kind of a Spielverderber bug, it brakes the game for me.
Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative.
Oscar Wilde

Special K has too much class.
Windigo

Bison

Razor is developing a HOTAS for Mechwarrior online with an additional build in screen that looks like it'll track damage to your mech and maybe a targeting map.  This thing looks awesome!!!  Here are some links to check it out.
http://www.razerzone.com/artemis/concept
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=lkQLSBOxjh0


Kushan

Quote from: Bison on August 25, 2012, 11:18:55 PM
Razor is developing a HOTAS for Mechwarrior online with an additional build in screen that looks like it'll track damage to your mech and maybe a targeting map.  This thing looks awesome!!!  Here are some links to check it out.
http://www.razerzone.com/artemis/concept
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=lkQLSBOxjh0

*Drool*

I really hope they decide to release that as an actual product and not simply a demo/concept. Would be even better if it works with Hawken as well.
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

MetalDog

If there's enough interest, will there be a Grogheads Clan?
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Gusington

^My purchase of the game depends on it...even though I too am drooling over this. I really wish there was some kind of SP component.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Bison

I think this is a very real possiblity.  I'm sure there will me many of us lured into this game.

Kushan

I'll be playing for sure.

I'm curious how gaming clans will work with the in game factions. Will we all have to belong to the same faction in order to group together? Unless they somehow allow faction changing, I'm going to be holding out for The Clans to be released.
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

Nefaro

Oh yeah.  I'll be on this like the stench of urine on a homeless man.

Martok

Quote from: MetalDog on August 26, 2012, 06:17:18 PM
If there's enough interest, will there be a Grogheads Clan?
I hope so.  Similar to Gus, I have little interest in getting the game unless there is. 


"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Tpek

Quote from: Martok on August 27, 2012, 01:35:15 AM
Quote from: MetalDog on August 26, 2012, 06:17:18 PM
If there's enough interest, will there be a Grogheads Clan?
I hope so.  Similar to Gus, I have little interest in getting the game unless there is.

There still is a Guild Wars 2 Grogheads guild in the American Emhyr's Bay server that's waiting for you guys, *wink wink*...
Just saying...  ;)

eyebiter

PC Gamer (North America) magazine that goes on sale Oct 9th includes a closed beta key for Mechwarrior Online

http://www.pcgamer.com/2012/09/21/mechwarrior-online-pc-gamer-skin-and-coconut-monkey-bobblehead-in-december-2012-issue/