Mordor: Shadow of War release and reviews

Started by JasonPratt, October 09, 2017, 07:42:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gusington

Slash you can get the first one for around 5 dollah now, definitely worth that.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Is it worth it Precious? Is it worth five.... dollahs? For five dollahs Precious can getses a Chia-Hobbit with plantses growing out of its nasty head and feetses.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Arctic Blast

Played for a couple of hours. If you liked Shadow of Mordor, this is a no brainer.

Also, Shelob is weirdly...hot...when she's not being all giant spider.

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

JudgeDredd

I got bored of Mordor quite quickly. I honestly can't sit here and say that it was the game's fault...I do have a bit of a "shiny new" syndrome.
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

Rayfer

After reading JP's initial post I found this interesting article on the Rock/Paper/Shotgun site. I don't own the game and never played the original but still found the article interesting and wonder if other new release AAA games will do the same? https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2017/10/09/do-you-need-loot-boxes-to-complete-shadow-of-wars-final-act/#more-483675

Gusington

Still waiting (in vain) for other games to copy the nemesis system from Shadow of Mordor but for whatever reason that hasn't happened yet.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

JasonPratt

ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Rayfer

Quote from: JasonPratt on October 10, 2017, 09:54:28 AM
Okay, that article makes sense.  O0

But if it is true that you can't finish a full priced game without making micro-transactions, well, suffice it to say it troublesome to think it might catch on with other developers.

Father Ted

I don't think I'll buy this - I'll just simply walk into it

sandman2575

But one does not simply walk into....  Ah, I see what you did there.   8)

Arctic Blast


Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Arctic Blast


Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd