Steam Halloween Sale Is On!

Started by bbmike, October 26, 2017, 12:45:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

bbmike

Lots of stuff on my wishlist on sale.  :D
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Barthheart


bob48

Nothing there that takes my fancy.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

OJsDad

'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

Tpek

It's even more underwhelming than I expected it to be.

GDS_Starfury

panthers in the fog in on sale for $30.   I wish there was a review somewhere that lets me know if I should buy it.

NO YOU SHOULD NOT.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


mirth

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on October 26, 2017, 05:30:37 PM
I wish there was a review somewhere that lets me know if I should buy it.

NO THERE IS NOT.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


joram

Is it that bad?  It was on my watchlist.

Gusington

Planescape: Torment Enhanced Edition for 14.99...or  Aragami for 7.99...or Ruiner for 17.99...or Northgard for 16.99... :buck2:
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Yes, yes, yes, maybe. You're welcome.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

steve58

I'm kinda tempted by Naval Action.  It's on sale for $15.99.
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


Pete Dero

Quote from: steve58 on October 26, 2017, 11:27:15 PM
I'm kinda tempted by Naval Action.  It's on sale for $15.99.

+1  (I am more interested in the PVE part)

Anybody still playing this ?
How much grinding to get to the 'good' ships ?

Nefaro

Quote from: Pete Dero on October 27, 2017, 08:56:05 AM
Quote from: steve58 on October 26, 2017, 11:27:15 PM
I'm kinda tempted by Naval Action.  It's on sale for $15.99.

+1  (I am more interested in the PVE part)

Anybody still playing this ?
How much grinding to get to the 'good' ships ?


It's still in pre-release AFAIK.

I've not played it in .. a couple years?   I didn't want to put a bunch of time into an MMO like that, once more, only to have all my progress wiped.  Possibly numerous times.  Not until awhile after it's been officially released and guaranteed no more wipes.

The matches were fun, back when I played it a bit.  Not seen it since they added the PotBS-style MMO world & such.