Main Menu

Recommend A Game

Started by Ian C, December 18, 2017, 07:22:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

MetalDog

Must haves?

Civilization IV:Beyond the Sword

Medieval 2:Total War

Warlock 1 or 2

Crusader Kings 2
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Martok

I'll second undercovergeek's recommendations of Stellaris and Warhammer: Total War.
"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

SirAndrewD

Any game?

Ok. 

Rinse and Repeat.

"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

solops

"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England
Wine is sure proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin
Bless those who heal our injuries.
Customer support by AI is evil.

mikeck

Quote from: SirAndrewD on December 19, 2017, 09:40:44 PM
Any game?

Ok. 

Rinse and Repeat.



Wow. Someone actually sat down and programmed this game. Genius. Now I don't have to go into the jail shower to do this anymore!
"A government large enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have."--Thomas Jefferson

undercovergeek

Quote from: Martok on December 19, 2017, 01:27:54 AM
I'll second undercovergeek's recommendations of Stellaris and Warhammer: Total War.

My gaming brother

Ian C


Ian C

Treated myself to Stellaris all DLC !

jamus34

Pretty good choice there, you can get 100's of hours of gameplay out of it
Insert witty comment here.

FarAway Sooner

I've got to say, with the exception of solops, you guys all really struggle with reading comprehension of the phrase "a game"!

I'll go with a little-heard one, but a fun one nevertheless:  Thea: The Awakening.

Yskonyn

"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

Philippe

Quote from: FarAway Sooner on December 20, 2017, 09:45:18 AM
I'll go with a little-heard one, but a fun one nevertheless:  Thea: The Awakening.

Very good game.  At the risk of a spoiler, my favorite moment comes when a lonely dwarf is trying to convince your party to broker a date with a Rusalka, and he tells you to take a good look at her before deciding that demons aren't on the menu.

I really enjoyed Darkest Dungeon, but the big surprise was that I a got a kick out of playing This is the Police , probaby because my girlfriend likes to watch Bluebloods.  The introduction alone is worth the price of admission, especially if you used to be married to a South Philly Italian.
Every generation gets the Greeks and Romans it deserves.


History is a bad joke played by the living on the dead.


Senility is no excuse for feeblemindedness.

BanzaiCat

Shower With Your Dad Simulator 2015

jamus34

Quote from: BanzaiCat on December 20, 2017, 12:02:46 PM
Shower With Your Dad Simulator 2015

Not sure what is more horrifying...that their is a game called "Shower With Your Dad" simulator...the fact that they have a year on which means there are plans to make it a franchise...or the fact that you suggested said game.
Insert witty comment here.

BanzaiCat

I'm just being a smartass. I do not nor would I ever own said game. It's odd that it even exists and has such a high rating on Steam. Buncha pervs there it seems.