Main Menu

Total War: Warhammer

Started by Rayfer, July 17, 2015, 10:00:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Sir Slash

"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

solops

#1036
Quote from: OJsDad on January 30, 2018, 02:36:30 PM
He also likes to toss them in the air and catch them.

<------- My lab likes to do that with small snakes, six inches to two feet. Any bigger than that and she just stands off and barks at them.
"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England
Wine is sure proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin
Bless those who heal our injuries.
Customer support by AI is evil.

OJsDad

'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

JasonPratt

Quote from: mirth on January 30, 2018, 01:58:12 PM
Quote from: Gusington on January 30, 2018, 01:56:10 PM
^ Makes me nervous


me too....what are we talking about?


This?
...where Gus chops up
all the fools who oppose him!
(Now teamed with you! huh.)
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Gusington

My Norsca campaign rolls on. Making cash money by kicking some Imperial and Birtonnian arse.

Anyone who has played as a Norsca, how do you recruit ice trolls? I thought I had the correct buildings in my cities but I am still unable to recruit them.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

I hear they hang-out under bridges. Have you built any of those?
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Nefaro

Quote from: Gusington on January 30, 2018, 10:54:06 PM

Anyone who has played as a Norsca, how do you recruit ice trolls? I thought I had the correct buildings in my cities but I am still unable to recruit them.

Never played Norsca, but some of the fancier units in other factions required a second building type to also be present. 

A tooltip window, somewhere, would indicate which building you were missing in order to meet the rest of the requirements for recruiting the unit in question. 

Been a bit since I did TWW1.  The building browser UI may be laid out differently, or in a different place, than TWW2.  But try pointing at the little "this building can produce these unit types" boxes and check the pop-up.  If more are needed, the other buildings will be listed in red sentences there.

Gusington

Thanks Nef. From poking around online I found that is what the issue is, I need a second building. But rarely have I had so much fun in a game while trying to figure out wtf is going on!
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Nefaro

Quote from: Gusington on January 31, 2018, 10:02:31 AM
Thanks Nef. From poking around online I found that is what the issue is, I need a second building. But rarely have I had so much fun in a game while trying to figure out wtf is going on!

:bd:

The factions each provide a lot of uniqueness, too, but once you figure out the UI and the mechanical definitions on one it's easy to learn the nuances of the rest of them.  Or just have fun in the confusion.  :))

Gusington

Usually The Confusion just leads to me getting pissed off but here it makes me want to explore.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

Quote from: Gusington on January 31, 2018, 03:07:15 PM
Usually The Confusion just leads to me getting pissed off

marriage will do that to a guy
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Marriage will also make you want to explore more. Sometimes. Ignore that urge or it may cost you a house and a couple of cars!
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

jamus34

Had an uncle who lost 2 houses to divorces.  Told him I'd kick him in the balls, he could give me a house and he'd still end up ahead of the game.

Never did take me up on that offer.
Insert witty comment here.

Gusington

Got my damned ice trolls, byotches. And my next target wil be Kislev. Want to play out more battles too, haven't had a lot of time the few days.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd