Star Wars Battlefront II - PC

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 12, 2017, 05:22:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Jarhead0331

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

acctingman

So glad I never bought this game.

mirth

I'll buy it eventually...at a steep discount.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

SirAndrewD

Quote from: mirth on January 31, 2018, 02:59:12 PM
The Return of Loot Boxes.

They never went away.  They're still how the progression system works, you just can't buy them with real money. 

DICE is somehow revamping the progression ahead of the return of the microtransactions.  I'm not sure exactly what that means for the loot box system, or if it's even going to continue to exist at all.  The game will be a lot better off without them, especially for new players.  I just hope they don't go back to throwing up time bottlenecks that can be bypassed only with money.

Regardless, the game itself is still solid, I certainly don't regret getting it, and although progression is slow and grindy, at this point it really doesn't effect much of what I do in the game.  I've unlocked all the weapons, and upgraded every ability I use regularly to maximum, and never had to pay a red cent over the sticker price for the game. 
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

JudgeDredd

Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

mirth

Quote from: SirAndrewD on January 31, 2018, 05:12:11 PM
Quote from: mirth on January 31, 2018, 02:59:12 PM
The Return of Loot Boxes.

They never went away.  They're still how the progression system works, you just can't buy them with real money. 

I know, but it made a better sound bite than "The Return of Microtransactions" :P
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

SirAndrewD

Quote from: mirth on February 02, 2018, 10:36:17 AM
I know, but it made a better sound bite than "The Return of Microtransactions" :P

I don't know.  I think that'd make a good band name.
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

mirth

Quote from: SirAndrewD on February 02, 2018, 03:07:50 PM
Quote from: mirth on February 02, 2018, 10:36:17 AM
I know, but it made a better sound bite than "The Return of Microtransactions" :P

I don't know.  I think that'd make a good band name.

Sir AndrewD & The Grogsters would make a good band name.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

SirAndrewD

Quote from: mirth on February 02, 2018, 03:25:58 PM
Sir AndrewD & The Grogsters would make a good band name.

Too bad I can only play chopsticks on a pinao and my singing sounds like a Water Buffalo being tortured. 

I doubt you lot are much better.

But hey, you never know.  Money for nothing and chicks for free and all that.
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

Quote from: SirAndrewD on February 02, 2018, 03:30:54 PM
Quote from: mirth on February 02, 2018, 03:25:58 PM
Sir AndrewD & The Grogsters would make a good band name.

Too bad I can only play chopsticks on a pinao and my singing sounds like a Water Buffalo being tortured. 

I doubt you lot are much better.

But hey, you never know.  Money for nothing and chicks for free and all that.

They've updated that song for microtransactions.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus