Main Menu

Total War: Warhammer

Started by Rayfer, July 17, 2015, 10:00:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

JasonPratt

My brain always contracts that title to "Sargon" somehow, even though rationally I know better.

I can see why you thought it was D&D: SSI had the license already for some time, and the setting is verrrrrry D&Dish. Which is something I never realized until recently; I thought it was a low/non-fantasy strategy game.

One can only hope that someday someone will do something for S'ar'gon  :coolsmiley: that was done for another game contemporary or previous to that, Genesia. Now Genesia Legacy: Ultimate Domain on Steam. (I was amazed not only to discover that game but also to discover it had previously existed. I never had an Amiga. The design for the time was so good it still holds up today. I bet Sword of Aragon would, too!)
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Gusington

I loved my Amiga so very much. If it was still around I would send it flowers in the morning.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Tuna

I'm loving this Game, thankful for this thread making me give it a look!

Gusington

What faction are you playing?
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

I loved my Amiga so much I couldn't stand the thought of throwing it away so I buried it. Right next to my Youthful Innocence.  :'(
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Tuna

I did the first attempt as the Empire but I don't think it was going to well, because I had a long learning period. So I started a new one as Bretonnia. I feel like it is going well. I've defeated the Southern Neighbor and killed the monsters on the hill. Someone has joined my confederacy. We'll see..

Gusington

Slash you are so melancholy. Or insane.

Tuna my first attempt at Norsca ended in defeat in under 10 turns so don't feel bad.

Now I am on the verge of getting defeated again, but I did get half my goals and am in the end game stage, but Chaos is kicking my arse. About 350 turns in.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Tuna, you've done better than me as Bretonnia, getting past the 2 southern enemies. Well done.  O0
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

At about turn 410, was just defeated. I did not have enough fortified cities to defend against poverty and Chaos. In the end my leader (Wulfrik) could only flail around angrily until Throgg (Wintertooth) cleaved him in the head with a hammer and put him out of his misery. Got close to a victory, though...and redeemed myself after the initial less-than-ten turn campaign. Have to cleanse my palette of Warhammer now but I do want to come back and play as The Empire or Bretonnia. Then the Vampire Counts, Dwarves and finally the Dark Elves in Warhammer II, maybe in the Mortal Empires campaign. Awesome game all around.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

It's got to be a great game if you don't mind losing. I am 0 for 2 but still playing.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

jomni


Sir Slash

BOOOOOO!!!!! Actually.... :clap:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

I win as a dwarf every day.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

JasonPratt

Quote from: Gusington on February 09, 2018, 09:05:03 AM
I win as a dwarf every day.

Another sig line somewhere!  :clap: O0
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Gusington

Thank you, thank you

#winningasadwarfeveryday

#covfefe
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd