Iron Harvest Pre-Alpha Trailer

Started by Jarhead0331, August 16, 2017, 09:47:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gusington

OMG I want to marry the mech on mech combat in that trailer.

:D
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

OJsDad

So, it looks like a new version of Command and Conquer.
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

Gusington

Except for the setting. And the mechs.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Jarhead0331

Actually...it looks like a clone of Company of Heroes 2. Like shockingly similar...
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


Gusington

That I can see. I'm curious - are there other vehicles besides mechs portrayed here like trucks, armor...horses?
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

sandman2575

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on March 12, 2018, 09:11:47 AM
Actually...it looks like a clone of Company of Heroes 2. Like shockingly similar...

I had the same reaction -- especially since I've been spending some time with CoH2 of late. Plug panzers in for the Mechs in that gameplay footage and the real difference between the two is -- ?


Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

JudgeDredd

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on March 12, 2018, 09:11:47 AM
Actually...it looks like a clone of Company of Heroes 2. Like shockingly similar...
Concur - 100%!  :coolsmiley:
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Shelldrake

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on March 12, 2018, 09:11:47 AM
Actually...it looks like a clone of Company of Heroes 2. Like shockingly similar...

Exactly what I thought after watching the trailer.
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

Gusington

I backed this last night and today received two project updates, one including the message that they have reached their funding goal in less than two days :)
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Jarhead0331

Alpha Build 1 is released. Looks very good so far.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18