Main Menu

Far Cry 5

Started by Tpek, May 27, 2017, 03:32:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gusington

1986 Michael Biehn, not 2017 Michael Biehn.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Tpek

The Wolverine, starring Mr. Bean.

JudgeDredd

Bought and pre-loaded. It's out in 2 days peeps.
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: JudgeDredd on March 25, 2018, 02:54:29 PM
Bought and pre-loaded. It's out in 2 days peeps.

So tempted...my finger has been hovering over the purchase button for days.....

Apocalypse 31

Quote from: Grim.Reaper on March 25, 2018, 05:11:45 PM
Quote from: JudgeDredd on March 25, 2018, 02:54:29 PM
Bought and pre-loaded. It's out in 2 days peeps.

So tempted...my finger has been hovering over the purchase button for days.....

Might as well get it now and get some pre-purchase gear.

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: Apocalypse 31 on March 25, 2018, 06:41:09 PM
Quote from: Grim.Reaper on March 25, 2018, 05:11:45 PM
Quote from: JudgeDredd on March 25, 2018, 02:54:29 PM
Bought and pre-loaded. It's out in 2 days peeps.

So tempted...my finger has been hovering over the purchase button for days.....

Might as well get it now and get some pre-purchase gear.

Yep, after I typed my message I wandered over to GMG and bit the bullet...resistance was futile, but at least I held out until now:)

Arctic Blast

Waiting to see if Green Man goes beyond 10% preorder discount. If not, you can spend 100 gold points on UPlay (the ones you get for in game achievements) to knock 20% off your next purchase.

Kushan

Bought it from Steam and preloaded it tonight. I didn't plan on buying it right out of the gates but, I couldn't resist. I blame the migraine I've had all weekend, its reduced my ability to resist buying games. Yea that sounds right.
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

Jarhead0331

I'm sort of on the fence with his one. I know I'll get it, but it looks too over the top and Saints Row-ish to me, really. I look forward to initial impressions.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


JudgeDredd

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on March 26, 2018, 05:12:58 AM
I'm sort of on the fence with his one. I know I'll get it, but it looks too over the top and Saints Row-ish to me, really. I look forward to initial impressions.
^Sicario - great film  O0
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

jamus34

Quote from: JudgeDredd on March 26, 2018, 05:16:41 AM
Quote from: Jarhead0331 on March 26, 2018, 05:12:58 AM
I'm sort of on the fence with his one. I know I'll get it, but it looks too over the top and Saints Row-ish to me, really. I look forward to initial impressions.
^Sicario - great film  O0

Yes, it was.

Who ever thought that Finster could be a total badass
Insert witty comment here.

Jarhead0331

Alejandro is one of my favorite characters in recent film. The closest thing to the Grim Reaper incarnate.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


JudgeDredd

Sicario 2 looks good too.
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

Gusington

Have not seen it yet but I did just purchase Sicario digitally on Amazon.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Gusington on March 26, 2018, 08:18:15 AM
Have not seen it yet but I did just purchase Sicario digitally on Amazon.

Watch it...immediately. Its a fantastic film.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18