Main Menu

ALEA JACTA EST

Started by Bismarck, August 20, 2012, 09:08:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bismarck

Quote from: Nefaro on August 23, 2012, 11:40:04 PM
Quote from: Bismarck on August 23, 2012, 12:09:27 PM
Good news. This game uses the old AGEOD engine, not the PoN one.

Umm.. it's one and the same.

Although, as previously mentioned, it won't be covering the whole world and it's economy & colonization during the industrial revolution as PrON did.   ;)

It has the same mechanics as Rise of Prussia, etc.
Jim Cobb

Bison

The army and supPly setup is like wia based on what is being said on agenda forums.

Bismarck

Jim Cobb

Nefaro

Quote from: Bismarck on August 30, 2012, 09:30:55 PM
Quote from: Nefaro on August 23, 2012, 11:40:04 PM
Quote from: Bismarck on August 23, 2012, 12:09:27 PM
Good news. This game uses the old AGEOD engine, not the PoN one.

Umm.. it's one and the same.

Although, as previously mentioned, it won't be covering the whole world and it's economy & colonization during the industrial revolution as PrON did.   ;)

It has the same mechanics as Rise of Prussia, etc.

As did PrON, bit it had lots of extras added on top of it.  The military side was the same as the rest of them.

Bison

#49
Here's a really good youtube tutorial series to get everyone excited to play the game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5s-jLI_VX0&feature=youtu.be

Nefaro

Quote from: Bison on September 07, 2012, 09:42:12 PM
Here's a really good youtube tutorial series to get everyone excited to play the game.



You used image tags.. can't see the linked vid..   ;D

Bison


TheCommandTent

Quote from: Bison on September 07, 2012, 09:42:12 PM
Here's a really good youtube tutorial series to get everyone excited to play the game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5s-jLI_VX0&feature=youtu.be

I haven't watched it yet but if I like what I see I doubt I'll be able to resist pre-ordering any longer.  Thanks for the link.
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

Bison

Hey I'm here to help you spend your money and stimulate the economy!

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Kushan

PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

Huw the Poo

This game looks lovely doesn't it?  However I won't be able to buy it when it comes out, so would you all stop talking about it now?  Thanks!

;)

Bismarck

Quote from: Huw the Poo on September 12, 2012, 12:47:26 PM
This game looks lovely doesn't it?  However I won't be able to buy it when it comes out, so would you all stop talking about it now?  Thanks!

;)

Naw.
Jim Cobb

Bison

4 days until those of us who pre-ordered can start moving pieces on that beautiful map!

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: Bison on September 12, 2012, 06:22:47 PM
4 days until those of us who pre-ordered can start moving pieces on that beautiful map!

Did they ever say how it would unlock for us?  Have to download a new file?  I am assuming they have made changes since the original download so just curious how this plans to work.