Main Menu

Second FRIDAY!

Started by Jarhead0331, June 01, 2018, 03:05:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Jarhead0331

Sorry guys....I love this song.



Going to be mostly DCS Hornet for me. It's splendid. Maybe even some Space Hulk Deathwing or Battletech if I need a break.

Enjoy.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


Gusington

AssCreed Origins with some Domina and Rome 2 TW sprinkled in for flava.

And some Field of Glory 2 of course.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

FlickJax

More Battletech....  great game

Barthheart

Been sucked into Stellaris again with new update and DLC.  :D

More yard work.

jamus34

Monster hunter world and whatever i can hit on my PC backlog.
Insert witty comment here.

Dammit Carl!

Wedding of the Nephew this weekend, so I foresee being busy with family and such.

Otherwise, World of Tanks / Warships will be my jam - pity the new anime game girl captains in the gift shop for WoWs don't come with voice packs too as I love abusing myself.

Well.  Off to search for mods then!  And yes, I do have issues!

Stay safe, folks!

mbar

DCS F/A-18 tutorials. I will slam this bird onto the deck of a carrier!

Rayfer

Find myself getting back into The Operation Art of War 4. Never gave it the time I had intended. It's quite good.

Ps. regarding JH's song choice;  :::YAWN:::    :-"  :o  ;D

KyzBP


Sir Slash

Ancient Empires mod for Attila as Egypt and Pillars of Eternity 2 where Sir Slash just cleaned-out a whole fortress of pirates and looted their dead corpses.  :clap:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

MengJiao

Quote from: Gusington on June 01, 2018, 06:27:09 AM
AssCreed Origins with some Domina and Rome 2 TW sprinkled in for flava.

And some Field of Glory 2 of course.

  Some Cultist Simulator (I think i can stand it for 15-20 minutes or so)...Naval Action (get 6 lbers on the Privateer!)...Thrones....Graviteam....War Thunder...and maybe even some FieldofGlory!!!

Gusington

^Original FoG or my new love?
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

MengJiao

Quote from: Gusington on June 01, 2018, 12:09:07 PM
^Original FoG or my new love?

  FogTWO!  IF I get through everything else, that will be my reward.

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

airboy

I missed "Butt Kicking for Goodness" and bought Baldurs Gate enhanced edition.