Campaign Series: Vietnam

Started by Grim.Reaper, July 17, 2019, 02:23:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Grim.Reaper

Looks like forum has opened up and product page created....did see one of the folks say targeting 1Q 2020 for actual release though.

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tt.asp?forumid=1750
http://www.matrixgames.com/products/product.asp?gid=591

Jarhead0331

Its going to be epic. My CCR collection is waiting on standby.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


al_infierno

I was waiting for a mission, and for my sins, they gave me one.

Crossroads

Quote from: Grim.Reaper on July 17, 2019, 02:23:54 PM
Looks like forum has opened up and product page created....did see one of the folks say targeting 1Q 2020 for actual release though.

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tt.asp?forumid=1750
http://www.matrixgames.com/products/product.asp?gid=591
Yes, that's our internal target, here's hoping!  :bd:
Campaign Series Legion | CS: Vietnam | CS: Middle East

CS: Vietnam DAR: LZ Albany as NVA (South Vietnam 11/17/65)  
CS: Middle East DARs: High Water Mark (Syria 10/12/73) Me vs Berto | Riptide (Libya 8/6/85) Me vs Berto | The Crossroads (West Bank 6/5/67)  Me vs Berto

Boardgame AARs: AH D-Day | MMP PanzerBlitz2 Carentan | OSS Putin's Northern War | GMT Next War: Poland | LnL Against the Odds DIY

JasonPratt

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

I had to get that out of my system first before I could even squee.  :D
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

RommelFox

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on July 17, 2019, 02:26:50 PM
Its going to be epic. My CCR collection is waiting on standby.

Along with some Wagner? 

Looks like a great game!
My ancient Egypt site:
Gods and Pharaohs

IICptMillerII

I'm really excited for this game. Big fan of Campaign Series: Middle East and I'm looking forward to seeing the engine expanded to cover more time periods. I know they are working on an early war Eastern Front game, and the game that is coming after Vietnam is (iirc) a Cold War game, which I am the most excited for. Great stuff all around.

MikeGER



Campaign Series: Vietnam
instabuy!  :D

Crossroads

Thank you for your encouragement, appreciated  :hug:
Campaign Series Legion | CS: Vietnam | CS: Middle East

CS: Vietnam DAR: LZ Albany as NVA (South Vietnam 11/17/65)  
CS: Middle East DARs: High Water Mark (Syria 10/12/73) Me vs Berto | Riptide (Libya 8/6/85) Me vs Berto | The Crossroads (West Bank 6/5/67)  Me vs Berto

Boardgame AARs: AH D-Day | MMP PanzerBlitz2 Carentan | OSS Putin's Northern War | GMT Next War: Poland | LnL Against the Odds DIY

al_infierno

I was waiting for a mission, and for my sins, they gave me one.

Old TImer

Can't wait for this one.  Day 1 buy from me.

JasonPratt

Quote from: al_infierno on July 18, 2019, 01:57:00 PM
Charlie don't surf!

Also, Charlie don't wave! ....or wait, was that code?
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Gusington

I need to watch that movie RIGHT NOW. It's been a while.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

stolypin

Day One buy for me.  Wasn't interested in the Middle East title but this one I'll be all over.