Terroir - (NOT a wargame but...)

Started by Ian C, September 15, 2019, 06:20:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

glen55

Quote from: al_infierno on September 15, 2019, 05:42:05 PM
Hmm.  I live in California and we've been in a near-constant state of drought for about a decade now.  Not sure I get that "a drought can NEVER last X months and can NEVER happen Y years in a row" logic.

Over-reliance on RNG is a legitimate complaint, but it sounds like others don't find it to be as gamebreaking as you do.  Just an observation.

What part of California do you live in? I live in the Bay Area, and there is definitely no drought here.

Statewide, every reservoir is above historic average levels, ranging from 106% historic level to 173%.

http://cdec.water.ca.gov/reportapp/javareports?name=rescond.pdf
Things are more like they are now than they have ever been before.
  - Dwight D. Eisenhower

al_infierno

^ I'm in the Bay as well, but I was referring to the state of drought that started ~2011 and more or less ended at the beginning of this year.
I was waiting for a mission, and for my sins, they gave me one.