Main Menu

WWII Brass Brigade

Started by Zulu1966, November 26, 2019, 11:27:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

mbar

I played Battlefield 1942, Vietnam, and Battlefield 2 to death. I enjoy the back and forth capturing of control points. Ravenfield does it pretty well and Brass Brigade is looking better and better the more I play.

Gusington

Loin-Moistening Level 7.

Out of 6.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Rayfer

Is this single player, multi-player or both?

Gusington

It's definitely SP, not sure if there is an MP component.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Rayfer

Quote from: Gusington on November 27, 2019, 12:39:21 PM
It's definitely SP, not sure if there is an MP component.

Thanks, I'll have to take a look on Steam, I prefer SP.

Gusington

Me too. I wouldn't even be considering it if it was mainly MP.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

If it's on Steam, will there be mods you think? Maybe a Vietnam mod or maybe ACW or WWI? Zombies would be too easy. How about one where we get to battle New England Patriots with a Belichik-Boss Battle?
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

GroggyGrognard

Quote from: Gusington on November 27, 2019, 12:22:23 PM
Loin-Moistening Level 7.

Out of 6.

IIRC, I think that's in the latest Loin Moistening Simulator update.
"Strong prejudices in an ill-formed mind are hazardous to government."
-Barbara W. Tuchman, The March of Folly: From Troy to Vietnam

"The owners of this country know the truth: it's called the American Dream because you have to be asleep to believe it."
-George Carlin

al_infierno

Looks great.  I went ahead and sprung for it :bd:
I was waiting for a mission, and for my sins, they gave me one.

WYBaugh

Purchased but unfortunately it will not run on my machine :(

Throwing a memory access violation. Posted in the steam forum but nothing from the dev...so refunded.

ArizonaTank

Late to the party on this one.  It is on sale, so picked it up. I am pretty impressed with this game. Similar to "Rise of Liberty" and "Ravenfield" it definitely scratches an itch. I wish officers could do more to command bots...but some rudimentary commands are there. It is the kind of thing to play when you want something simple with a nice WWII feel.

Now, if someone would just put all these bots in Hell Let Loose or Post Scriptum that would be something.
Johannes "Honus" Wagner
"The Flying Dutchman"
Shortstop: Pittsburgh Pirates 1900-1917
Rated as the 2nd most valuable player of all time by Bill James.

W8taminute

Quote from: Sir Slash on November 27, 2019, 04:28:36 PM
If it's on Steam, will there be mods you think? Maybe a Vietnam mod or maybe ACW or WWI? Zombies would be too easy. How about one where we get to battle New England Patriots with a Belichik-Boss Battle?

Remember 1986?  Squish the Fish?  Bury the Bears?   :)
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Gusington

I remember both, and Da Bears music video.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

W8taminute

^Haha!  I forgot about that video.  Gonna have to YouTube it to go down memory lane.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Gusington

Why would you ever do that to yourself??
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd