Second Front (in Development)

Started by Jo B, August 13, 2019, 03:21:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Jo B

German AI storming the Church Hill.


they are super cautious. but now they are about to win...


at the green beach....

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd


al_infierno

My loins are approaching dangerous levels of sustained moistness.
I was waiting for a mission, and for my sins, they gave me one.

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Sounds like a Bounty-Insert stat could take care of that. Not sure the insurance will cover it though.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Jo B

Sandbeach and Radar. just a first version. Still needs some improvement..



new decorations for buildings


al_infierno

To which god do I need to sacrifice infants to get my hands on this game???
I was waiting for a mission, and for my sins, they gave me one.

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Jo B

thanks  :)

the new Phase Display



victory panel left and right panel will also be improved next

W8taminute

^Very nice!  I like the look and layout of those screens.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

al_infierno

This game seriously looks better and better with every update.

Steel Who?  Something about cats?  I dunno.  I'm all-in on the Second Front hype train  8)
I was waiting for a mission, and for my sins, they gave me one.

Jo B

Quote from: W8taminute on January 29, 2020, 04:33:59 PM
^Very nice!  I like the look and layout of those screens.

Quote from: al_infierno on January 29, 2020, 04:36:04 PM
This game seriously looks better and better with every update.

Steel Who?  Something about cats?  I dunno.  I'm all-in on the Second Front hype train  8)

thanks  :)

new Fatigue and Scenario Values Display. Germans are very fatigue but take a Victory Building with 30 Points.


the six Map Editor Modes


the three Scenario Editor Modes