Order of Battle: Rising Sun

Started by Millipede, April 09, 2020, 10:44:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Millipede

I imagine that many of you received Matrix's 30% Easter discount email as did I. I used it to buy Order of Battle: Rising Sun and when I went to add it to my Steam account I discovered that I already had it.  :idiot2: :crazy2: :idiot2: :crazy2:

PM me if you want the Steam key. First come, first served.

Millipede


Rayfer

LOL....I think we've all done that at some time.  :o

al_infierno

I'd been racking my brain trying to find something on the Matrix store I don't already own to use the coupon.  But this thread reminded me I hadn't bought Panzerkrieg or Sandstorm for OOB, so I got those both for $20.   \m/
I was waiting for a mission, and for my sins, they gave me one.

airboy

After you play Sandstorm - play Erik2's Germany North Afrika campaign. 

Sandstorm is good and worth the money, but Erik2's campaign is actually better and if you win out you will fight your way eventually to India.  I'm on the final scenario.

Gusington

India eh? That sounds very interesting.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

airboy

Quote from: Gusington on April 10, 2020, 08:43:34 AM
India eh? That sounds very interesting.

It is.  In Sandstorm if you take Cairo the Torch landings occur and you start fighting the US forces.  In Erik2's campaign you roll through Israel, Syria, Lebanon, Iraq, Iran and eventually India.  You even have an amphibious operation against Sudan.  Central Command keeps telling you that you are the next Alexander and that your Nazi legions will go down in history as you link up with Japan to strangle the world.

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Who DOESN'T like strangling the world?  :bd:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

al_infierno

Hey now.  For some people, their kink is BEING strangled by the world.  ;)
I was waiting for a mission, and for my sins, they gave me one.

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd