Canada cheese-smuggling ring busted - policeman charged

Started by The Puss, September 27, 2012, 03:06:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

LongBlade

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on October 02, 2012, 01:22:19 PM
I didnt realize Canadistanian dairy prices put such a bitter rind on the cheese trade.

That was pretty good.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Centurion40

The good news is that the Canadian Research Council has come-up with an internal combustion engine that runs efficiently without gas/oil.  The bad news is that it runs on cheese.
Any time is a good time for pie.

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Mr. Bigglesworth

"Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more; "
- Shakespeare's Henry V, Act III, 1598

GDS_Starfury

theyre gonna have to learn how to do wit or witout.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.