Main Menu

Carrion

Started by Jarhead0331, July 23, 2020, 01:53:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Jarhead0331

This game is awesome. A total blast to play...

Its super fun being the monster for a change...take my word.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/953490/CARRION/

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


al_infierno

I've always wanted a proper game where you play as John Carpenter's The Thing.  This looks right up my alley.  :smitten:
I was waiting for a mission, and for my sins, they gave me one.

-budd-

Now, you didn't say "good" or "excellent", you said awesome, high praise.....wishlisted...I'm always up for awesome.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Con

I heard it was a shortish game (5 hours or so).  Not necessarily a bad thing but is the value to price ratio working for you?

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Con on July 23, 2020, 08:40:40 PM
I heard it was a shortish game (5 hours or so).  Not necessarily a bad thing but is the value to price ratio working for you?

It's a tough call. If I wasn't such a game whore, I'd probably say $19.99 is a bit steep. Although the game is a hoot, i can see it getting a bit repetitive, so it's probably a  good thing it's not too long. One thing I've found frustrating is the level maps. They are very much like a labyrinth and there's is no map, so it's hard to find your way forward without going around in circles a lot.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18