Panzer Campaigns Scheldt '44 - introducing resistance fighters to the series

Started by al_infierno, October 01, 2020, 05:25:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

al_infierno

I was waiting for a mission, and for my sins, they gave me one.

Blucher

I decided to take a break from their stuff. Moving hundreds and hundreds of units per turn burned me out. I have no problems with the graphics or interface but just don't have the patience anymore to shift around all those chits.

Zulu1966

Quote from: al_infierno on October 01, 2020, 05:25:51 PM
https://www.wargamedesignstudio.com/2020/10/01/the-belgian-resistance/

I don't spend nearly as much time with JTS games as I used to, but I'll always gladly buy a new one.  :hug:

Thanks. Very interesting write up. I buy everything they put out. That's the completionist in me as time doesn't allow me to play much.
"you are the rule maker, the dictator, the mini- Stalin, Mao, Hitler, the emperor, generalissimo, the MAN. You may talk the talk and appear to be quite easy going to foster popularity, but to the MAN I say F*CK YOU." And Steve G is F******g rude ? Just another day on the BF forum ... one demented idiots reaction to BF disagreeing about the thickness of the armour on a Tiger II turret mantlet.