King Without a FRIDAY!

Started by Jarhead0331, October 02, 2020, 07:19:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Jarhead0331

I've got a trial starting next week and my wife is working a 24 hour shift on Saturday, so light gaming this weekend, but will definitely try to squeeze in some DCS, Star Wars Squadrons, Halo ODST on PC and we'll see what else.

Enjoy!

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


Tripoli

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on October 02, 2020, 07:19:59 AM
I've got a trial starting next week and my wife is working a 24 hour shift on Saturday, so light gaming this weekend, but will definitely try to squeeze in some DCS, Star Wars Squadrons, Halo ODST on PC and we'll see what else.

Enjoy!



Lots of luck on the trial.  Those are a huge time suck.
"Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?" -Abraham Lincoln

Dammit Carl!

Think I've got gout; right foot feels terrible in and around the ankle and I'm hobbling around with a cane now of all things.  Fuck old age.

So, to celebrate a shitty body, I'm going to self-flagellate some more and fire up the World of Tanks/Warships and suffer the dips that ping the map or tell me to "uninstall and die."

Wheeee!

Gusington

Continuing to soil my drawers in Outlast. It's definitely gory and creepy but I was actually expecting it to be worse. I will be able to finish this one. Next will be revisiting Vampyr. And then cursing my aged rig for not being able to run Star Wars Squadrons.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Anguille

Thanks to Gus, i am going to play mostly Rise of Venice.  ;)

It also seems that i am going to continue my long campaign in Horizon, with the Kuntari (more than 500 turns already and no clear winner yet). An excellent game with alliances, betrayals and surprises. But i think i am on a good track, having a good military campaign against the Har'kan, one of the old races.

WYBaugh

Dammit Carl, I hope you get feeling better.

Sir Slash

Dammit Carl, I hope so too. Rome 2 with the DEI Mod, making Britain great again as the Caledonians.  :bd:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Pete Dero


solops

Shadow Empires and Civ4 with C2C mod. Dominions 5 MP, too, but I am almost out of that, just a few die-hards holding out in a cave and hoping they get forgotten.
"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England
Wine is sure proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin
Bless those who heal our injuries.
Customer support by AI is evil.

solops

Quote from: Dammit Carl! on October 02, 2020, 08:06:51 AM
Think I've got gout; right foot feels terrible in and around the ankle and I'm hobbling around with a cane now of all things.  Fuck old age.

So, to celebrate a shitty body, I'm going to self-flagellate some more and fire up the World of Tanks/Warships and suffer the dips that ping the map or tell me to "uninstall and die."

Wheeee!

I hate effing gout. Been a couple of years since I had an attack. One of the only things worse is a kidney-stone.
"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England
Wine is sure proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin
Bless those who heal our injuries.
Customer support by AI is evil.

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Pete Dero on October 02, 2020, 12:47:04 PM
@ Jarhead : You really like that song  O0  ;)

http://www.grogheads.com/forums/index.php?topic=24235.msg662720#msg662720

http://www.grogheads.com/forums/index.php?topic=23461.msg645201#msg645201


Crusader Kings and Battlestar Galactica.

Dude, I swear I ran a search and nothing came up. I was actually surprised... :uglystupid2:

But it really is a fantastic song and he is a great artist.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


Father Ted

Quote from: Dammit Carl! on October 02, 2020, 08:06:51 AM
Think I've got gout; right foot feels terrible in and around the ankle and I'm hobbling around with a cane now of all things.  Fuck old age.

Dammit, Dammit Carl, you have my sympathy.  Until I was properly diagnosed I had it in a lot my joints and it is indeed a very grim experience.  In the first instance ibuprofen is your friend (or diclofenac if your stomach can take it), but longer term there are drugs which will hold it at bay.

Gusington

Wait...Carl really has the gout? I thought he was kidding.

And you're most welcome, Anguille  O0
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Dammit Carl!

Thanks for the well wishes, folks.


Sir Slash

I've got a bunch of aches and pains and I find some of the analgesic creams work pretty well for me. You've got to watch the ingredients however because some of the most expensive ones have the least analgesic stuff.  :o  And stink the worst. My doctor actually recommended I check-out CBD oils as he says they're very effective. At what I'm not sure.  ::) But, hey. If it's pain, I'll try almost anything once.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.