Main Menu

I Am Your President

Started by Ian C, October 12, 2020, 08:33:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Ian C


Sir Slash

Looks like fun. "Nuke 'em from space. It's the only way to be sure".  :bd:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Ian C

Played through. It's only a taster of what's coming and not all features are enabled. It might be an interesting alternative to Power & Revolution (GPS) simulator.

al_infierno

Quote from: Sir Slash on October 12, 2020, 10:17:01 AM
Looks like fun. "Nuke 'em from space. It's the only way to be sure".  :bd:

I was waiting for a mission, and for my sins, they gave me one.

W8taminute

Quote from: al_infierno on October 12, 2020, 10:56:56 AM
Quote from: Sir Slash on October 12, 2020, 10:17:01 AM
Looks like fun. "Nuke 'em from space. It's the only way to be sure".  :bd:




Nope.  You're all doing it wrong.

"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd