Conscript - First World War Horror

Started by Gusington, October 26, 2020, 04:17:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gusington

In searching for a follow-up to my good time with NecroVision, I found CONSCRIPT, a WWI survival/horror game for which a demo is out now on Steam  \m/

https://www.conscriptgame.com/

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

al_infierno

Love the art style, though I have to admit I'm slightly put off by what appears to be ghoul-like enemies at the end of the trailer.  Fighting zombies/beasties/whatever is always the worst part of these survival horror games with meaty tactical gunfights (Metro 2033 comes to mind).

Will definitely try this out, though.
I was waiting for a mission, and for my sins, they gave me one.

Gusington

I can't believe I have not heard of this until today...:/

I'm not picky when it comes to WWI-set horror.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd