Clash of Command - Campaign of 1863

Started by al_infierno, December 29, 2020, 05:34:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

al_infierno

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1498410/Clash_of_Command_Campaign_of_1863/

An upcoming WEGO hex-based wargame.  Initially thought this looks like a Panzer Clone but the fact that it's WEGO has seriously piqued my interest.
I was waiting for a mission, and for my sins, they gave me one.

Sir Slash

Interesting.... Thanks for the Heads-Up.  O0
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

JasonPratt

Not that I wouldn't be interested in an ACW Panzer General, too...  >:D
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Grim.Reaper

Not sure about this one, seems mostly centered around team play, although they briefly mention a single player mode.  Since I like everything about Civil War, still might pick it up if it ends being pretty cheap....we'll see.


al_infierno

I was waiting for a mission, and for my sins, they gave me one.

Father Ted

Quote from: al_infierno on December 30, 2020, 02:24:36 PM
Quote from: nelmsm on December 30, 2020, 11:16:06 AM
Bears watching.

:o Hide the honey!

I had an image of a bunch of grizzlies viewing a Let's Play, but you beat me to the punch