Carrier Battles WW2: Admiral of the Fleet

Started by Jarhead0331, March 15, 2021, 07:43:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Jarhead0331

This released today. I know the game was mentioned previously, but I don't think it has its own thread. Bought for $13.49 to support the developers.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1540360/Carrier_Battles_WW2_Admiral_of_the_Fleet/
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


ArizonaTank

It does look very promising. Bought it as well. Didn't have much time with it yet, but what I have seen looks good.
Johannes "Honus" Wagner
"The Flying Dutchman"
Shortstop: Pittsburgh Pirates 1900-1917
Rated as the 2nd most valuable player of all time by Bill James.

Geezer

Wish I had more time than games as it does look good.
We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.  George Bernard Shaw

The_Admiral

Played it just today for research purpose too. Nice concept!

Tripoli

 I just bought it, also.  It looks a bit like the old "Carrier Strike" from SSI that was designed by Grigsby
"Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?" -Abraham Lincoln

Sir Slash

Waiting for a Thumbs-Up or Thumbs-Down here. What in the way of Zoom-up or zoom-down levels does it have?
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Tripoli

I'll play around with it a bit and write up a post.
"Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?" -Abraham Lincoln

Sir Slash

"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

bobarossa

Anyone have the developer's previous game Theater Commander?  Looks sort of like CMANO for land warfare.  Map is horribly ugly but probably functional.

Jarhead0331

Quote from: bobarossa on March 15, 2021, 01:50:29 PM
Anyone have the developer's previous game Theater Commander?  Looks sort of like CMANO for land warfare.  Map is horribly ugly but probably functional.

Theater Commander is the one thing that made hesitate with respect to this game.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


steve58

#10
Found some gameplay footage on Yahoo.  The audio is not so great, but at lease you can see the game play.

Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Silent Disapproval Robot

Oof, that looks rough.  I love me some WWII Carrier action  but I think I'll give this one a miss.

Weiveismart

Good, I think I will buy a support developer
IF you want to know more  ,you can access "rsgoldfast","mywowgold","mmoexp"

bobarossa


Gusington

Tastes like it too. Fried up hot and fresh by JH.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd