Second Front (in Development)

Started by Jo B, August 13, 2019, 03:21:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Jo B


4 maps for continuous gameplay, surviving player units will be transferred to the next map

Sir Slash

WOW! That's a lot of map.  :wow:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.


Zulu1966

"you are the rule maker, the dictator, the mini- Stalin, Mao, Hitler, the emperor, generalissimo, the MAN. You may talk the talk and appear to be quite easy going to foster popularity, but to the MAN I say F*CK YOU." And Steve G is F******g rude ? Just another day on the BF forum ... one demented idiots reaction to BF disagreeing about the thickness of the armour on a Tiger II turret mantlet.

Sir Slash

That IS impressive Jo B. Please tell me again what the scale is per hex, I've forgotten.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.


al_infierno

I've said it before and I'll reiterate it again.  I need this game yesterday   :clap: :dreamer:
I was waiting for a mission, and for my sins, they gave me one.

Jo B

Quote from: al_infierno on June 07, 2021, 03:18:28 AM
I've said it before and I'll reiterate it again.  I need this game yesterday   :clap: :dreamer:
yeah, I am sorry, it lasts longer than expected. and I must and will do it right. I have no option to release a half finished game.
hope you guys still stand by me. ::)

Gusington

^I will! The amount of care you put into this is clear.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Geezer

Quote from: Jo B on June 07, 2021, 05:15:37 AM
]
yeah, I am sorry, it lasts longer than expected. and I must and will do it right. I have no option to release a half finished game.
hope you guys still stand by me. ::)

Stay the course.  You won't get a second chance to make a good first impression.
We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.  George Bernard Shaw

Sir Slash

NO! Please, no half-finished games.  :hide:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Zulu1966

Quote from: Jo B on June 07, 2021, 05:15:37 AM
Quote from: al_infierno on June 07, 2021, 03:18:28 AM
I've said it before and I'll reiterate it again.  I need this game yesterday   :clap: :dreamer:
yeah, I am sorry, it lasts longer than expected. and I must and will do it right. I have no option to release a half finished game.
hope you guys still stand by me. ::)

Absolutely.
"you are the rule maker, the dictator, the mini- Stalin, Mao, Hitler, the emperor, generalissimo, the MAN. You may talk the talk and appear to be quite easy going to foster popularity, but to the MAN I say F*CK YOU." And Steve G is F******g rude ? Just another day on the BF forum ... one demented idiots reaction to BF disagreeing about the thickness of the armour on a Tiger II turret mantlet.

al_infierno

+1 to what the others said!  Don't mind my impatience  O0
I was waiting for a mission, and for my sins, they gave me one.