Main Menu

Space Age FRIDAY Song

Started by Jarhead0331, November 05, 2021, 11:08:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Jarhead0331

Ghost Recon Break Point with Motherland Update (it's awesome)
Giants' Uprising
Decisive Campaigns: Ardennes Offensive
DCS something

Enjoy!

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


Gusington

A Flock of Seagulls are awesome. I Ran is probably my favorite song of all time. Hard to beat it for a song to drive 100mph to. And it got a new lease on life thanks to the GTA games.

I'll be changing my drawers after playing some more Resident Evil: Village. Scary as hell but I love it and am enjoying it a lot more than Biohazard...which I did enjoy but it grossed me out a lot too.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Tripoli

"Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?" -Abraham Lincoln

CJReich46

Working the weekend (Yay closing! Saturday and Opening Sunday!)

Solasta had a huge update yesterday that increases levels to 12.  Plus the new Primal Calling DLC which adds Barbarians and Druids, Wandering Origin and Half-Orc race.

Also they expanded on the Dungeon Master which allows you to create campaigns now instead of just single locations. I'm currently playing one with new characters (and as

strange as it is, they FEEL differently than my first two created. I created an entire party this time - Paladin, Cleric, Rogue and Wizard. 
" He either fears his fate too much
Or his deserts are small,
Who dares not put it to the touch
To win or lose it all."  - James Graham 1st Marquis of Montrose

Dammit Carl!

Killin' folks in GR:Breakpoint again and enjoying it; never really played it much after the Terminator event last year, so the ability to play it with no gear score crap/minimal HUD/etc. is quite fun.

Nomad, out.

al_infierno

#5
This weekend it'll mostly be Age of Empires 2 & 4 (been bouncing between the two when I get tired of the fiddly old-school mechanics of 2 and the lack of skirmish content in 4), Back 4 Blood because this was another drunk purchase I actually don't regret, and Insurgency for the cooperative shooty shooty bang bang.

For anyone who's interested in Back 4 Blood, solo players get somewhat F'd in the A.  When you play solo, you don't earn any points for unlocking cards and skins, which is a fairly major component of the game.  That said, the progression system kind of sucks, and the game is perfectly fun to play through the campaign and just shoot zombies in single player.  I'd wait for a deep discount though, the game needs a lot of polish.

Quote from: Gusington on November 05, 2021, 11:26:27 AM

I'll be changing my drawers after playing some more Resident Evil: Village. Scary as hell but I love it and am enjoying it a lot more than Biohazard...which I did enjoy but it grossed me out a lot too.

Did you mean Outlast?  Because Biohazard and RE are the same series  :buck2:
I was waiting for a mission, and for my sins, they gave me one.

Gusington

No, I am enjoying Village a lot more than Biohazard...Biohazard just grossed me out. It was well done but Village is much more my cup o'tea.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

al_infierno

Quote from: Gusington on November 05, 2021, 01:44:34 PM
No, I am enjoying Village a lot more than Biohazard...Biohazard just grossed me out. It was well done but Village is much more my cup o'tea.

Oh, you mean Resident Evil 7: Biohazard?  I don't know why they called it that, "Biohazard" is the Japanese name for Resident Evil, so combining the two for one title is just confusing. 
I was waiting for a mission, and for my sins, they gave me one.

Gusington

^Correct, RE7: Biohazard...with all its cannibalism, sharp tools, drooling lunatics, etc.

The lunatics in Village are a lot more my...taste.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

devoncop

After truly heroic resistance I eventually succumbed and bought Gloomhaven... ::)

Really enjoying it. Have been playing the Guildmaster mode on Easy and finding it pretty comfortable despite everyone saying it's a tough game so decided you up the difficulty to "  normal" ....promptly getting my ass handed to me by a load of shambling bloated undead  :)

http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=534&t=92000

Link to Field of Glory Empires MP forum with Slitherine Games

Tripoli

Quote from: devoncop on November 05, 2021, 02:10:12 PM
....promptly getting my ass handed to me by a load of shambling bloated undead  :)

Gloomhaven sounds like a government bureaucracy simulator.    ;)
"Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?" -Abraham Lincoln

devoncop

Quote from: Tripoli on November 05, 2021, 02:41:53 PM
Quote from: devoncop on November 05, 2021, 02:10:12 PM
....promptly getting my ass handed to me by a load of shambling bloated undead  :)

Gloomhaven sounds like a government bureaucracy simulator.    ;)

As an ex public sector employee I would state this comment is both appallingly insulting.....and incredibly accurate :DD
http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=534&t=92000

Link to Field of Glory Empires MP forum with Slitherine Games

solops

TW: Warhammer II and Old World
"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England
Wine is sure proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin
Bless those who heal our injuries.
Customer support by AI is evil.

pochepiller

Trying to get some kills on Modern Warfare Vangard and above the douchiness of Forza Horizon 5.

But more importantly I'm beggining to listent to Faith No More, must be the fault of something I saw here.

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd