Main Menu

Space Age FRIDAY Song

Started by Jarhead0331, November 05, 2021, 11:08:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pochepiller

Your fault!
Also buttingy head in Cauldron of war Barbarossa.
This game is hard

solops

Quote from: solops on November 05, 2021, 05:35:54 PM
TW: Warhammer II and Old World

Aaaand hunting hogs and aoudad IRL.
"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England
Wine is sure proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin
Bless those who heal our injuries.
Customer support by AI is evil.

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

I am contemplating tackling The Beast in the East.... WitE's grand Campaign after mastering the smaller scenarios. Contemplating because the size and scope of the campaign scares the shit out of me honestly. But that's why I bought the damned thing isn't it? I'll think about it a little more while playing the addictingly enjoyable Medi TW 2 with Stainless Steel 6.4. Have a great weekend Grogs.  :bd:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

MengJiao

Quote from: devoncop on November 05, 2021, 02:10:12 PM
After truly heroic resistance I eventually succumbed and bought Gloomhaven... ::)

Really enjoying it. Have been playing the Guildmaster mode on Easy and finding it pretty comfortable despite everyone saying it's a tough game so decided you up the difficulty to "  normal" ....promptly getting my ass handed to me by a load of shambling bloated undead  :)

  Gloomhaven looks pretty cool!  But I'm slogging through the horror of Hell Let Loose again.  Last night I actually said "What is it, Sarge?" and then two minutes later "Sarge" said "Well Hello,there" just as I hopped over a fence and into a lethal burst of German MG fire.  Not his fault really.  I blame the German players and their Teutonic efficiency.
  Earlier in a different "Squad" somebody was complaining about the "lack of communication" and I said "I talk all the time" and the SL said "I don't have time for this, Lloyd."  I'm Lloyd, by the way.  You can see me getting horribly shot on various servers in early prime time US Eastern time zones.
   Other than that comedy of problematic "communication"...I've been playing board games.  No need for "quotes" there.

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

MengJiao

Quote from: Gusington on November 06, 2021, 10:39:04 AM
^Lloyd, you say?

  Lloyd.  After Lloyd Dobler in Say Anything as in "I'm incarcerated, Lloyd."

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

MengJiao

Quote from: Gusington on November 06, 2021, 01:15:46 PM
Interesting.

  I was Dos Equis before that, but I got tired of being called "Dos" and least "Lloyd" is kind of clearly just one syllable.  So far nobody has called me "Loi" or "oid"
...before that I was Maxx (two "Equis" get it?).  I probably should have stuck with Maxx, but there were a surprising number of Maxxes back in the early days of
Post Scriptum before I switched to Hell Let Loose in the middle of my Dos Equis stage.

Gusington

I just realized that my actual first name is no where to be seen on this site and has never been. I guess that's a good thing :)
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

CJReich46

Well my adventure into the Moathouse on the Border (Inspired by the Village of Hommlet!) got seriously bugged so I had to delete all the files to restore file integrity or it could have been just an update. So I decided to try a new thief, a Paladin, and a Sorcerer. The Sorcerer is a weird class in that they don't get spells as much as Wizards do. BUT they can "modify" spells.

So I made a Sorcerer,(Feanor)  a Thief (Sable) and a Paladin (Sonya)as well as my pre-created Cleric  (Angus) and tried out the new Caer Falcarn adventure. Started at level 1.  They are now level 5, and going strong. It's been a great adventure.
" He either fears his fate too much
Or his deserts are small,
Who dares not put it to the touch
To win or lose it all."  - James Graham 1st Marquis of Montrose

devoncop

Quote from: Gusington on November 06, 2021, 04:41:59 PM
I just realized that my actual first name is no where to be seen on this site and has never been. I guess that's a good thing :)

Quite so Archibald  ;)
http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=534&t=92000

Link to Field of Glory Empires MP forum with Slitherine Games

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

al_infierno

I was waiting for a mission, and for my sins, they gave me one.

Gusington

One Halloween not long ago I did dress as Lloyd the Bartender. It was epic.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd