Distant Worlds 2 Formal Announcement

Started by Jarhead0331, January 26, 2021, 09:35:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

al_infierno

Ho-lee crap.  I just pre-ordered Elden Ring from them a few weeks ago for like $20 off as well.  How do they keep getting away with this!?
I was waiting for a mission, and for my sins, they gave me one.

steve58

Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

devoncop

The currency conversionns are weird.

It looks like Green Man Gaming is the cheapest I have seen so far if you are in the US whilst in the UK the best I have seen is the £26.39 from Fanatical.

Gotta shop around I guess.
http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=534&t=92000

Link to Field of Glory Empires MP forum with Slitherine Games

Pete Dero

Quote from: Grim.Reaper on February 11, 2022, 07:16:53 PM
$36 at greenman

https://www.greenmangaming.com/games/distant-worlds-2-pc/

GMG price : 37,79€ becomes 30,23€ (-28% !) when I log in  :o.   (must have something to do with being silver or gold member)

bobarossa

GMG shows $44.99 in USA  when I clicked the link at bottom of previous page.

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: bobarossa on February 12, 2022, 08:08:55 AM
GMG shows $44.99 in USA  when I clicked the link at bottom of previous page.

It likely depends on your membership status....mine is a gold status (based on past purchases) so my price is $36 (28% off).

steve58

Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

W8taminute

^Can't wait!

Not to be a Debbie Downer though but hopefully we'll all still be here by then.  What with the war and all. 
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

devoncop

Quote from: W8taminute on March 02, 2022, 02:48:03 PM
^Can't wait!

Not to be a Debbie Downer though but hopefully we'll all still be here by then.  What with the war and all.

If I get nuked before then I will be doubly cheesed off as I pre-orderd :pullhair:
http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=534&t=92000

Link to Field of Glory Empires MP forum with Slitherine Games

Skoop

As much as I'd like to see us start shooting at the Russians for shelling civilians, sleepy joe will never step up and do it.  He's going to sit on his hands and make us watch it happen, mean while we'll all be playing distant worlds 2 for the next year until Putin is embolden enough to attack Estonia or Poland.

Jarhead0331

Come on skoop. Please keep the politics out of this.

Thanks.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


Old TImer

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on March 03, 2022, 01:05:44 PM
Come on skoop. Please keep the politics out of this.

Thanks.

Agreed.

Pre-ordered this and can't wait.

al_infierno

I preordered as well because of the low price but no idea if I'll ever get into it.   ???
I was waiting for a mission, and for my sins, they gave me one.

CJReich46

Quote from: al_infierno on March 03, 2022, 06:23:45 PM
I preordered as well because of the low price but no idea if I'll ever get into it.   ???

Pre-ordered and looking forward to it.  ;D
" He either fears his fate too much
Or his deserts are small,
Who dares not put it to the touch
To win or lose it all."  - James Graham 1st Marquis of Montrose

CJReich46

" He either fears his fate too much
Or his deserts are small,
Who dares not put it to the touch
To win or lose it all."  - James Graham 1st Marquis of Montrose