Attack at Dawn: North Africa - Game Update 1.211 and New Video

Started by tcipcic, August 20, 2022, 11:45:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

tcipcic

Dear friends, today we have updated the Attack at Dawn: North Africa with many features you have suggested. Yippee! :D

Highlighted features are:

  • Campaign saving
  • Restart (replay) scenario
  • Planned movement
  • Fire modes
  • Hotkey customisation
  • Routing algorithm revised
  • Notifications updated
  • ... and many more

I have also uploaded a new video showing gameplay of operation Crusader and Easter Battle.

I wish to thank you for supporting us and helping us with your ideas. With your assistance, we will make this game better and better - one update at a time  ;)

Cheers all and have a fantastic weekend!  :peace:

"Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning."
— Sir Winston Churchill, following the Second Battle of El Alamein

Website: https://www.panzerdivisiongames.com/

Pete Dero


tcipcic

"Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning."
— Sir Winston Churchill, following the Second Battle of El Alamein

Website: https://www.panzerdivisiongames.com/

greengiant

I've been searching for another WEGO war game ever since I got the brilliant Flashpoint Campaigns: Red Storm. I've added this to my wish list now for when I've got a bit of dosh in the future. Keep up the excellent updates!


Old TImer



Old TImer

Got the game going and just working my way through the tutorials.....well the first tutorial.
I can tell already that this is going to be a blast.  All I've done is moved some units of
the British 7th Armored Div and tried to kick some Italians off of a ridge.  Well even though
I inflicted more casualties I took a loss.  Probably needed to deal with the Italians to the
east as well :)   I really like how this game works.  It's reminiscent of the old board games
dealing with the Desert War only this one does the math for you.  Great stuff.