Main Menu

FRIDAY Destruction

Started by Jarhead0331, October 07, 2022, 12:23:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Jarhead0331

Biden says we're close to it...



WARNO, Terra Invicta and maybe Shadow Empire and testing Rule the Waves 3.

Enjoy.






Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


Pete Dero

Also Terra Invicta but first I'll have to watch others play it on Twitch.

Tripoli


David Clayton-Thomas at his finest...



CMO work, BoC work.  Finishing the Kernstown AAR.  And maybe, if the creek don't rise, some Combat Mission. 
"Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?" -Abraham Lincoln

Sir Slash

I've been hankering to get back to Combat Mission Something but probably won't get time this weekend. Maybe some WitE 1 if I'm lucky or a TW. Have a good one Grogs.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Geezer

Terra Invicta.  In my current game there was a violent revolution in the US in Feb 2024,  Probably right after Trump was reelected by getting his election deniers to rig the election!   :DD
We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.  George Bernard Shaw

solops

"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England
Wine is sure proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin
Bless those who heal our injuries.
Customer support by AI is evil.

Anguille

#6
Great track...

I think i'll play some turns of Lord of Rigel and report the bugs i see.

Otherwise on my gaming laptop:
- Horizon
- Interstellar Space Genesis
- I think i'll start a campaign of Imperiums Greek Wars with the new DLC. Thinking about the Samnites but not sure yet.

On my older PC, i have an ongoing game of Endless Space and the campaign of the First Templar.

Too many games to play...

Have a good weekend.


MengJiao

Quote from: solops on October 07, 2022, 12:00:22 PM
Shadow Empire

  Boardgames featuring things before 1830 or so

Phantom


SirAndrewD

I've about had it with these MFing Aliens on the MFing Earth! 

Losing at Terra Invicta is on the menu.  Maybe with some DCS breaks.
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

Dammit Carl!

Time of the year to eradicate the dead leaves in the yard, so that'll be my weekend in a nutshell.

-downside to being an empty-nester is the lack of manpower one can throw at such projects.

al_infierno

I think I'm gonna engage in a little healthy masochism this weekend and watch Threads (1984) before I polish my game about a post-semi-armageddon society being torn apart by another massive war.   <:-) :D
I was waiting for a mission, and for my sins, they gave me one.

SirAndrewD

Quote from: al_infierno on October 07, 2022, 06:26:25 PM
I think I'm gonna engage in a little healthy masochism this weekend and watch Threads (1984) before I polish my game about a post-semi-armageddon society being torn apart by another massive war.   <:-) :D

I'm putting on Six String Samurai tonight.  Good follow-up to Damnation Alley last night.

I am NOT doing Threads again.
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

al_infierno

#13
You mean you're not uplifted with happy spirits after watching a 30+ minute sequence of starving people scrounging for food among rotting corpses in an untillable hellhole of a planet before everyone just dies and there's nobody left but semi-literate children fending for themselves?   :bd:

Gets me belly laughing with joy every time.  If we do all get nuked into oblivion I'll have to try and remember to quote the movie before I die: "Jesus Christ, they've done it. They've done it."
I was waiting for a mission, and for my sins, they gave me one.

SirAndrewD

Quote from: al_infierno on October 07, 2022, 06:39:16 PM
You mean you're not uplifted with happy spirits after watching a 30+ minute sequence of starving people scrounging for food among rotting corpses in an untillable hellhole of a planet before everyone just dies and there's nobody left but semi-literate children fending for themselves?   :bd:

Gets me belly laughing with joy every time.  If we do all get nuked into oblivion I'll have to try and remember to quote the movie before I die: "Jesus Christ, they've done it. They've done it."

I'm really more like Professor Falkin from WarGames.  I was surprised last night watching that again that I got a lot more of what he was saying.  I, like him just stay close to a primary target.
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback