Main Menu

Friday lift me

Started by Anguille, October 28, 2022, 02:58:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Destraex

#15
Quote from: CaptainKoloth on October 29, 2022, 12:15:22 AM
SINS II SINS II SINS II

So far an interesting mix of holdover assets from Sins 1 (it's an early test alpha) and really snazzy new stuff.
The sinsII pre-order is playable right now? Can you give us a detailed impression pretty please, if you feel you want to and should? I'd love to know whether it has a tonne of new features or is a reskin with some of their old beta ideas they did not impliment activated. I seem to remember way back they said no to spinning things because they found it too complicated and confusing for players for instance. Also remember they said that 4x is supposed to be amplified. How far did they go?
"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Destraex on October 29, 2022, 03:20:13 AM
Quote from: CaptainKoloth on October 29, 2022, 12:15:22 AM
SINS II SINS II SINS II

So far an interesting mix of holdover assets from Sins 1 (it's an early test alpha) and really snazzy new stuff.
The sinsII pre-order is playable right now? Can you give us a detailed impression pretty please, if you feel you want to and should? I'd love to know whether it has a tonne of new features or is a reskin with some of their old beta ideas they did not impliment activated. I seem to remember way back they said no to spinning things because they found it too complicated and confusing for players for instance. Also remember they said that 4x is supposed to be amplified. How far did they go?

It's too early. Wait.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


Phantom

Quote from: nelmsm on October 28, 2022, 12:59:55 PM
Quote from: Phantom on October 28, 2022, 12:58:54 PM
Distant Plain & I hope a bit of Nevsky (no electricity required  :)

You have a group for Distant Plain or are you playing it solo?

I'm playing it solo - its a game I have set up at present & visit a few times a week, seems ideally suited to this as the rules (once learned) are quite simple & the ebb & flow of the game is quite easy to pick up again after a gap in play - its all map/unit focussed so you can quickly re-acquire the situation.

CaptainKoloth

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on October 29, 2022, 04:02:55 AM
Quote from: Destraex on October 29, 2022, 03:20:13 AM
Quote from: CaptainKoloth on October 29, 2022, 12:15:22 AM
SINS II SINS II SINS II

So far an interesting mix of holdover assets from Sins 1 (it's an early test alpha) and really snazzy new stuff.
The sinsII pre-order is playable right now? Can you give us a detailed impression pretty please, if you feel you want to and should? I'd love to know whether it has a tonne of new features or is a reskin with some of their old beta ideas they did not impliment activated. I seem to remember way back they said no to spinning things because they found it too complicated and confusing for players for instance. Also remember they said that 4x is supposed to be amplified. How far did they go?

It's too early. Wait.

This. It's way too early. It's more of a test environment or a mod for Sins 1 so far, almost. I also haven't had time to really dig into it yet.

solops

Shadow Empire with the 1.12c patch and Graphics Mod 3.1 by Mroyer.
"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England
Wine is sure proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin
Bless those who heal our injuries.
Customer support by AI is evil.

Anguille

As i just finished the first scenario of the japanese map in Stronghold Warlords, i saw again the special Halloween scenario and will be playing it tonight.

al_infierno

Aw yeah... I'm ready for the weekend.  8)  Aside from watching the absolute peak of cinema, I'll also be playing Vicky 3 and hopefully wrapping up the Steam upload for War of a Madman's Making.

I was waiting for a mission, and for my sins, they gave me one.

jamus34

Insert witty comment here.

Jarhead0331

Quote from: al_infierno on October 29, 2022, 06:08:27 PM
Aw yeah... I'm ready for the weekend.  8)  Aside from watching the absolute peak of cinema, I'll also be playing Vicky 3 and hopefully wrapping up the Steam upload for War of a Madman's Making.




Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


al_infierno

^ You just saved everyone $10 on Amazon!

But really though, there's an elite few So Bad It's Good films that I feel are genuinely worth owning, if you dig that kind of thing.  Troll 2 and Megaforce are also in that category, but I don't know if Megaforce is readily available for Bluray/DVD.
I was waiting for a mission, and for my sins, they gave me one.

Gusington

^ I think Megaforce is available on YouTube chopped into like 10 segments or something.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

al_infierno

I just finished The Room.  Once I'm through with Samurai Cop, I'm pretty sure my brain will be fried to the point of being unable to use complex things like The You Tubes.
I was waiting for a mission, and for my sins, they gave me one.

Destraex

Quote from: CaptainKoloth on October 29, 2022, 08:15:06 AM
Quote from: Jarhead0331 on October 29, 2022, 04:02:55 AM
Quote from: Destraex on October 29, 2022, 03:20:13 AM
Quote from: CaptainKoloth on October 29, 2022, 12:15:22 AM
SINS II SINS II SINS II

So far an interesting mix of holdover assets from Sins 1 (it's an early test alpha) and really snazzy new stuff.
The sinsII pre-order is playable right now? Can you give us a detailed impression pretty please, if you feel you want to and should? I'd love to know whether it has a tonne of new features or is a reskin with some of their old beta ideas they did not impliment activated. I seem to remember way back they said no to spinning things because they found it too complicated and confusing for players for instance. Also remember they said that 4x is supposed to be amplified. How far did they go?

It's too early. Wait.

This. It's way too early. It's more of a test environment or a mod for Sins 1 so far, almost. I also haven't had time to really dig into it yet.
Thanks anyways. Those couple of extra words have told me a bit already. It's going to be just like back in the old days having another Sins and Homeworld game around being played at the same time.
"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

Sigwolf