Oh Gus….more WWI incoming

Started by Jarhead0331, December 10, 2022, 12:07:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Jarhead0331

This is from the same developer who made Rise of Liberty. I have high hopes...it's one of the first WWI games I've seen where the combat actually looks like something out of WWI.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1560250/Rising_Front/
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


Grim.Reaper

And looks like set to release to early access mid-late this month....I love learning about games that come out soon so it doesn't seem like a long wait:)  Certainly will check that out.  If I remember Rise of Liberty, was cool to play around with but not sure it lasted long for me but if this game in same price range, no brainer to try it out.  Thanks for the heads up.

Sigwolf

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on December 10, 2022, 12:07:31 AM
it's one of the first WWI games I've seen where the combat actually looks like something out of WWI.

Unfortunately, so do the graphics.   :D

On a more serious note, it does look interesting, but the art style kind of strains my suspension of disbelief.

Gusington

 :dreamer:

I probably don't need to say this but I instantly wishlisted.

Oh and also GIGGITY. I don't mind the graphics. Reading the description, it sounds like single player but it doesn't come right out and say either way...or did I miss that?
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Grim.Reaper

Says single player on the store page, right hand side

Gusington

I see it now that I expanded the description, it was buried. It's tagged with like 25 different descriptors!
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

MC

Quote from: Gusington on December 10, 2022, 03:10:00 PM
I see it now that I expanded the description, it was buried. It's tagged with like 25 different descriptors!

I didn't see the loin-moistening descriptor. Must have been an oversight.

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

em2nought

Stolen elections have consequences.

Father Ted


W8taminute

Definitely interested in this one.  I don't mind the graphics as long as the gameplay is solid.  Actually, I think the graphics are kind of cute in this game.

Plus I love ragdoll physics as mentioned on the store page.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Grim.Reaper

Seems like target release is after the steam Xmas sale, which is January 5th....hopefully not too much after that

SirAndrewD

Oh my.  Almost forgot about this one.

My cup runneth over!
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

Gusington

The release date of this could possibly be this month?? Loins...engaging...
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Jarhead0331

I've heard 1/6 per the last trailer.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18