The Great War: Western Front

Started by SirAndrewD, August 24, 2022, 06:28:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

al_infierno

I don't know, I'm too busy drinking kerosene-flavored booze in the trenches to keep track of what's going on.   :buck2:
I was waiting for a mission, and for my sins, they gave me one.

SirAndrewD

Quote from: Gusington on December 09, 2022, 05:28:40 PM
How did we get here?

You're the caretaker.   You've....always...been the caretaker.  I should know sir, I've always been here.
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

I have tried to stop pre-ordering but have to for this...March 30 release day  :twirl:





✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Pete Dero

The Great War: Western Front Gameplay and Developer Interview :

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1726901658

Pete Dero

The Great War: Western Front | First Look by The Historical Gamer


SirAndrewD

"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

Gusington

Hawt. Some kind of NDA must have ended today because the previews are coming fast and furious.


and

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

W8taminute

Oh man, I gotta watch these later on tonight.  Thanks for the links Gus. 
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

AchillesLastStand

This has all the makings of one those types of games you buy on release no questions asked. Anyhoos, there is a demo starting monday the 6th on Steam and will be available for 1 week.{i believe}.

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd