Main Menu

Are You FRIDAY?

Started by Tripoli, February 24, 2023, 06:35:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Tripoli

PG&E, 1970.   Blues Rock with a touch of Gospel.

As far as gaming: I'll be doing BoC work, some playtesting in CMO, some Combat Mission, and messing around with Nuclear War Simulator.

"Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?" -Abraham Lincoln

Jarhead0331

Kerbal Space Program 2, Atomic Heart, Company of Heroes 3, Spacebourne 2 and trying to figure out where I could possibly fit a full motion VR simulator in my house without overly offending the wife.

Enjoy.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


Pete Dero

Playing Spacebourne 2
Adding mods to Kerbal Space Program 1 trying to make it look like kerbal Space Program 2.



W8taminute

Good tune.  Yes I'm ready, waiting, & watching.  :peace:

I'll be playing:

  • SpaceBourne 2
  • Heroes & Generals
  • Civilization 3: Conquests (both playing and modding)
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Tripoli

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on February 24, 2023, 07:23:32 AM....trying to figure out where I could possibly fit a full motion VR simulator in my house without overly offending the wife.

Enjoy.

If you were trying to do that in a D&D game, that would require a roll a "2" on a 2D6.   :laugh:
"Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?" -Abraham Lincoln

Gusington

God of War (PC), digitally fondling a purchase of Shields of Loyalty (and perhaps Archon Classic as well), with Crusader Kings III, King Arthur Knight's Tale, Total War: Thrones of Britannia and Hellblade (VR) all loitering with intent.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

CaptainKoloth

Quote from: Tripoli on February 24, 2023, 09:21:04 AM
Quote from: Jarhead0331 on February 24, 2023, 07:23:32 AM....trying to figure out where I could possibly fit a full motion VR simulator in my house without overly offending the wife.

Enjoy.

If you were trying to do that in a D&D game, that would require a roll a "2" on a 2D6.   :laugh:

I'm very lucky, I have my mancave and as long as the stuff fits in there she just takes the attitude "I don't know what the hell you do down there" and pays no attention  :grin:

Jarhead0331

Quote from: CaptainKoloth on February 24, 2023, 09:59:37 AM
Quote from: Tripoli on February 24, 2023, 09:21:04 AM
Quote from: Jarhead0331 on February 24, 2023, 07:23:32 AM....trying to figure out where I could possibly fit a full motion VR simulator in my house without overly offending the wife.

Enjoy.

If you were trying to do that in a D&D game, that would require a roll a "2" on a 2D6.   :laugh:

I'm very lucky, I have my mancave and as long as the stuff fits in there she just takes the attitude "I don't know what the hell you do down there" and pays no attention  :grin:

That's the problem. I have a substantial mancave of my own, as well, but its starting to overflow.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


nelmsm

Probably spend today doing PBEM games and then this evening another patrol in my Skies Above Britain campaign.  You can see the AAR in the Tabletop AAR section.  Maybe some Lock 'n Load Tactical Digital if I can squeeze it in before off to see the girlfriend for the weekend.

Sir Slash

My Wife is very understanding. She understands I have a problem, she understands she cannot change it, and she understands she can't understand it. The trick here is to mis-direct. "Honey, there's a great new 3 hour SciFi movie out at the theater. Want to go see it in 3-D"? After the, 'Hell-No' answer, "OK Then. I'll just go play on the computer instead". Game, Set, and Match. It's Miller Time.  :beermug[1]:

I'll be working on my Second Front skills if I get the chance. How did Monty ever win at El Alamein without an Advance Phase? Have a great weekend Grogs.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Groggy

Probably no gaming for me this weekend. I'll be too busy navigating through Potential Home Purchase Simulator 2023. Take it easy and wish me luck chaps!
''War is the unfolding of miscalculations.''-Barbara Tuchman

devoncop

#11
More Pathfinder War of the Righteous this weekend to recover from 4 hours of hell trying to put a flat pack metal bed together with my beloved whose idea of being patient involves a maximum timespan of 10 minutes from delivery to completion.

A month in Room 101 would have been a breeze in comparison  :hair:
http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=534&t=92000

Link to Field of Glory Empires MP forum with Slitherine Games

Gusington

^Pfft going on month 5 here of construction of a '3-season room' that was supposed to be done in 6 weeks  :grumpy:
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

devoncop

Quote from: Gusington on February 24, 2023, 01:00:33 PM^Pfft going on month 5 here of construction of a '3-season room' that was supposed to be done in 6 weeks  :grumpy:


A moment's silence for Gus......

Never mind the depravity of your current life, my mind shudders at whatever you must have got up to in your previous one to have been subjected to 5 months of DIY in this one. :nono2:

http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=534&t=92000

Link to Field of Glory Empires MP forum with Slitherine Games

Tripoli

Quote from: Gusington on February 24, 2023, 01:00:33 PM^Pfft going on month 5 here of construction of a '3-season room' that was supposed to be done in 6 weeks  :grumpy:
Trust me, the room will be worth it when you are finished.  We have one on my house.  We should have put it on the house 15 years earlier. 
"Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?" -Abraham Lincoln