Main Menu

One military camp

Started by Grim.Reaper, March 01, 2023, 09:16:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Grim.Reaper

Build your own camp..out tomorrow.  Probably not something for me, but maybe for others.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1743830/One_Military_Camp/

al_infierno

Modern developers just can't seem to get base management games right for some reason, so I'm curious to see how this turns out.
I was waiting for a mission, and for my sins, they gave me one.

Sir Slash

Needs more Ermey.   :jarhead0331: 
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

al_infierno

Every game needs more Gunnery Sergeant Hartman, your drill instructor.   :jarhead0331:
I was waiting for a mission, and for my sins, they gave me one.

Sir Slash

The guy still scares me.  :HideEyes:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Father Ted

Not as much as Private Pyle...

Sir Slash

SHAZAM! Hadn't thought about him in years. He was pretty scary.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

al_infierno

I think about R. Lee Ermey every day.  Sometimes in the bathroom  :embarrassed:

EDIT - I just realized you meant Pyle, I don't think about him nearly as much but boy Vincent D'Orofino with his grisly, grinning stare would make for a good emoji.
I was waiting for a mission, and for my sins, they gave me one.

Boggit

It reminds me a little bit of Evil Genius, but more military focused.
The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

Foul Temptress! (Mirth replying to Gus) ;)

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat