Main Menu

Execution by...

Started by Jarhead0331, October 26, 2012, 09:58:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

bob48

Not in the UK as far as I know - although not sure if treason may be an exception.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Gusington

That's what I thought, for the UK at least. Thought the death penalty was eliminated in most of Western Europe now too.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

GDS_Starfury

in England I thought it was death by banishment to Birmingham.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


Gusington

I've always thought it was Leeds.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

bob48

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on October 28, 2012, 12:09:31 AM
in England I thought it was death by banishment to Birmingham.

Ugh! - Don't go there. That's a fate worse'n death.

Leeds is even worse IMHO. I go to Leeds now and again for meetings and I detest the place :-((
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Gusington

Ah see I knew it!! I've only been to the UK once and the one Brit friend I have said 'whatever you do stay far away from Leeds.'
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

bob48

lol- Sage advice indeed!

Whaddya mean - only one Brit fiend, er, friend - you got me, geek, huw, JD, the puss and a few others :-)
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

undercovergeek


undercovergeek

Quote from: bob48 on October 28, 2012, 06:39:30 AM
Quote from: GDS_Starfury on October 28, 2012, 12:09:31 AM
in England I thought it was death by banishment to Birmingham.

Ugh! - Don't go there. That's a fate worse'n death.

Leeds is even worse IMHO. I go to Leeds now and again for meetings and I detest the place :-((

and you!!!!!

bob48

Ah, but geek - remember, I'm a native Brummie, so I'm allowed to say that. Anyway, where you live is too posh to be classed as Birmingham :-))

Hang about - you're not gonna tell me you're from Leeds originally.........
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

undercovergeek

Quote from: bob48 on October 28, 2012, 10:30:52 AM
Ah, but geek - remember, I'm a native Brummie, so I'm allowed to say that. Anyway, where you live is too posh to be classed as Birmingham :-))

Hang about - you're not gonna tell me you're from Leeds originally.........

I am! My accent and recent talk of pies didn't give it away?

Gusington

My bad, sorry. I meant one Brit friend who I have actually met in person. You guys would love him. He is from Manchester and joined the IDF (he's jewish) as a medic about 15 years ago. While on duty he met his wife on a bus in Tel Aviv. A true Brit-Judaic romance! He has some other good stories about his service too :)
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Windigo

Help a colonial out... wtf is wrong with Leeds?
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

Staggerwing

Quote from: Windigo on October 29, 2012, 12:48:25 PM
Help a colonial out... wtf is wrong with Leeds?

From what I've heard Leeds is sort of like Britain's version of inner Detroit.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Martok

^  Yikes.  That's bad. 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces