Steam Summer Sale 2023

Started by WYBaugh, June 28, 2023, 05:15:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

solops

Quote from: Pete Dero on June 29, 2023, 07:35:38 AMI only have around 50 unplayed games left, so I really need something new  :embarrassed:  :HideEyes: .

+1
"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England
Wine is sure proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin
Bless those who heal our injuries.
Customer support by AI is evil.

Anguille

Quote from: solops on June 29, 2023, 11:56:59 PM
Quote from: Pete Dero on June 29, 2023, 07:35:38 AMI only have around 50 unplayed games left, so I really need something new  :embarrassed:  :HideEyes: .

+1
+1

I have already bought a few games in the GOG summer sale (which is still ongoing). I guess i will get a few on steam as well, maybe some DLCs? We'll see. I have most of the games i really want.

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Anguille

Quote from: Gusington on June 30, 2023, 08:19:20 AM^Heresy!
Ahah

I already have Total War 3 Kingdoms (base game), Discovery Tour by Assassin's Creed: Ancient Egypt (Seems great for the kids), Silent 3 (thanks to the submarine thread) and Advanced Tactics Gold in my steam basket  :Party:

Gusington

A great man once said 'there's always room for one more.'

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Silent Disapproval Robot

#20
I think I'll pick up the Water Rats expansion for Radio General. 

I was looking at Decisive Campaigns: Ardennes but I read they don't have the decision making mini-game in that one.  That's one of the things I enjoyed the most from DC: Barbarossa.  Might hold off on that one since it's only 20% right now.

Demonologist looks like it might be fun if I can convince some friends to jump in as well.


Tripoli

Quote from: Silent Disapproval Robot on June 30, 2023, 09:50:26 AMI think I'll pick up the Water Rats expansion for Radio General. 

I was looking at Decisive Campaigns: Ardennes[/i] but I read they don't have the decision making mini-game in that one.  That's one of the things I enjoyed the most from DC: Barbossa.  Might hold off on that one since it's only 20% right now.....


The Ardennes game is good, even without the decision making mini game.  I recommend it.
"Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?" -Abraham Lincoln

Gusington

Just remembered 'Nantucket' and how cool it looked a few years back (as well as the limerick). Nowadays it's highly discounted...can anyone recommend?
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

solops

Shadow Empire is on sale, 45% off, on Steam. Everyone should buy it. Now. If you have any interest in serious war games with board game roots (unit counters, hex grid map) that has economic development and empire building elements, this game will be a blast.
"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England
Wine is sure proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin
Bless those who heal our injuries.
Customer support by AI is evil.

Sir Slash

"I knew a man from Nantucket".... :rolleyes:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

^The tale we all know and love.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Tripoli

Quote from: Gusington on June 30, 2023, 12:00:58 PMJust remembered 'Nantucket' and how cool it looked a few years back (as well as the limerick). Nowadays it's highly discounted...can anyone recommend?
I normally could have resisted this.  But there was a convergence of four unexpected factors:

1) You alerted me to the existence of the game
2) My library of unplayed Steam game was getting dangerously close to falling below 55 titles
3) I had just watched "Moby Dick"
4) It was 70% off

"Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?" -Abraham Lincoln

Gusington

 :tophat:

My work is done here.

Post impressions!
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Father Ted

Quote from: solops on June 30, 2023, 01:53:14 PMShadow Empire is on sale, 45% off, on Steam. Everyone should buy it. Now. If you have any interest in serious war games with board game roots (unit counters, hex grid map) that has economic development and empire building elements, this game will be a blast.

I concur - huge amount of bang for your buck with this one.  And even huger with it being on sale

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd