Steam Summer Sale 2023

Started by WYBaugh, June 28, 2023, 05:15:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

steve58

Quote from: Gusington on June 30, 2023, 02:29:01 PMDamn you people.

psst.  The SGS games are all on sale as well.  SGS NATO's Nightmare for $23.99.  Taipings for $20.99...and more.
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Ian C

#32
If there are no games that peak my interest, I find a good strategy for the STREAM sales is to look through the games you already own for any DLC bargains.

Are the Unity of Command 2 DLCs worth looking at ?

Also, Running With Rifles and DLC are incredibly cheap but is it good?

W8taminute

Quote from: Ian C on July 01, 2023, 04:22:45 AMIf there are no games that peak my interest, I find a good strategy for the STREAM sales is to look through the games you already own for any DLC bargains.

Are the Unity of Command 2 DLCs worth looking at ?

Also, Running With Rifles and DLC are incredibly cheap but is it good?

I agree, +1
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Silent Disapproval Robot

I ended up getting the Water Rats DLC for Radio General and Demonologist.

I fiddled around with Demonologist a bit last night.  Very cool so far!  I wonder what it's like playing co-op.


FarAway Sooner

I hear it's infernally hard.

Silent Disapproval Robot

The title is a bit misleading.  It's a ghost hunting game for 1-4 players.  Lots of cool ghost hunting gadgets to play with, voice recognition to try to communicate with the ghosts, and lots of jump scares.



Destraex

Thinking of getting knights of honor 2 as it is something like 50% off. Just not sure about it when I see the battles. I like it but then I don't know. The battles seem to move a little fast.
"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

undercovergeek

Quote from: Destraex on July 01, 2023, 11:37:06 PMThinking of getting knights of honor 2 as it is something like 50% off. Just not sure about it when I see the battles. I like it but then I don't know. The battles seem to move a little fast.

They're not compulsory

However if you're buying it for the battles....... I wouldn't

Anguille

Quote from: undercovergeek on July 02, 2023, 12:16:14 AM
Quote from: Destraex on July 01, 2023, 11:37:06 PMThinking of getting knights of honor 2 as it is something like 50% off. Just not sure about it when I see the battles. I like it but then I don't know. The battles seem to move a little fast.

They're not compulsory

However if you're buying it for the battles....... I wouldn't
Indeed, while I played most of the battles in KoH1, I don't play them in KoH2. But it is a cool game

undercovergeek

Quote from: Anguille on July 02, 2023, 05:00:02 AM
Quote from: undercovergeek on July 02, 2023, 12:16:14 AM
Quote from: Destraex on July 01, 2023, 11:37:06 PMThinking of getting knights of honor 2 as it is something like 50% off. Just not sure about it when I see the battles. I like it but then I don't know. The battles seem to move a little fast.

They're not compulsory

However if you're buying it for the battles....... I wouldn't
Indeed, while I played most of the battles in KoH1, I don't play them in KoH2. But it is a cool game

it is an excellent game but Total War its not

Gusington

I've played a couple of campaigns of KoH2 and loved it, without playing out one single battle.

UCG's AARs are epic as well.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

SirAndrewD

As always, I am a lying liar that lies.

I got all the DLC for Steel Division 2 I lacked, mostly just to play the Red Storm mod.
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Destraex

Well I won't get knights of honor 2 then. My only hope it seems is ultimate general american revolution.
"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"