Main Menu

Perfect FRIDAY

Started by Pete Dero, July 21, 2023, 03:31:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gusington

As far as I can see with a quick check, only the time of the most recent post can be displayed.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Destraex

Just a nice to have. I can always jump in and check from inside the thread.

As for games. I am just back from being away.
So catching up on COH3 dailys and weeklies.
"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

Anguille

I have currently plenty of games on my list. I am exploring my collection.

- Endless Space 2
- Knights of Honour 2
- Surviving Mars
- Cossacks 2: the Napoleon campaign
- back to the future - game
- Sherlock Holmes: the awakened
- Stronghold warlords
- Stronghold Crusaders 2

Enjoy your weekend 👍🏼

Dammit Carl!

Quote from: Gusington on July 21, 2023, 07:27:15 PM^Apologies for the jarring change of topic, but... is there any single player component to Chivalry at all?

I need to know this info 😎

Oh, and to add to what I said previously, they do offer a style that puts together bots and people in a Team Objective type of play which does help one rank up but without all the pain of dealing with a lot of people.  Having said that, methinks more than a few high ranked/leveled players like stalking these games to rack up easy meat - I play it 'cause I suck (...and to rank/level up easier  :embarrassed: ).

Gusington

My kingdom for a single player Chivalry-type game with a campaign.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Destraex

Quote from: Gusington on July 22, 2023, 03:35:24 PMMy kingdom for a single player Chivalry-type game with a campaign.
Perhaps Kingdom Come Deliverance? At least for a single player medieval skyrim kind of game. I guess you are asking for a battle simulator though. Would that not be mount and blade warband?

Also Voor De Kroon was on my list even though it is single player. It's a kind of fusion of game styles.

"Fight for control during the Friso-Hollandic Wars. Set in the 13th century, the game features a strategy campaign and large scale battles. Fight with your army in 3rd person battles and command your troops."
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1702390/Voor_De_Kroon/
"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

Gusington

^Funny you mention those. I picked up Voor de Kroon during the last Steam sale. Haven't played it yet.

I played Kingdom Come too. I played it for around 15-20 hours and then just dropped off. Maybe I'll go back eventually.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: Gusington on July 22, 2023, 09:53:37 PM^Funny you mention those. I picked up Voor de Kroon during the last Steam sale. Haven't played it yet.

I played Kingdom Come too. I played it for around 15-20 hours and then just dropped off. Maybe I'll go back eventually.

The upcoming Manner Lords has me the most excited, although their development has been pretty quiet without any hint of release date although Steam page still says 2023.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1363080/Manor_Lords/

Gusington

^That's at the top of my wish list. The silence from the developers makes me teary-eyed.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd