Ultimate General: American Revolution

Started by al_infierno, November 16, 2020, 04:24:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

JasonPratt

Man, I wouldn't want to go up against that fort in UG:CW either! (Or UG:G for that matter.)
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Like that girl with all the piercings down at the local Tatoo Parlor.  :Dreamer:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

CaptainKoloth

Don't talk about my mom that way.

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Grim.Reaper

D
Quote from: Grim.Reaper on August 28, 2023, 04:30:46 PMSaw this posted at their forums...maybe getting closer.....


It's been confirmed that the game infrastructure is up and running on the download platform. Just waiting now for the latest version of the game to be uploaded and then the developers will announce a release date.

Looks like when it does get released it will be on the Xsolla platform, which I am not very familiar with.  It also seems when they were doing some store testing, some people got to a hidden purchase page and even possibly a 1-year old build of the game, although nobody has posted impressions from it.  They had a screen shot that suggested the Colonel version of the game will be $49.99, no idea what the other levels might be.

Still no release date yet for early access....

CaptainKoloth

Quote from: Grim.Reaper on September 03, 2023, 04:24:43 AMD
Quote from: Grim.Reaper on August 28, 2023, 04:30:46 PMSaw this posted at their forums...maybe getting closer.....


It's been confirmed that the game infrastructure is up and running on the download platform. Just waiting now for the latest version of the game to be uploaded and then the developers will announce a release date.

Looks like when it does get released it will be on the Xsolla platform, which I am not very familiar with.  It also seems when they were doing some store testing, some people got to a hidden purchase page and even possibly a 1-year old build of the game, although nobody has posted impressions from it.  They had a screen shot that suggested the Colonel version of the game will be $49.99, no idea what the other levels might be.

Still no release date yet for early access....

I actually used Xsolla for early access on Ultimate Admiral: Dreadnoughts (fantastic underrated game BTW). Zero issues.

ArizonaTank

Quote from: CaptainKoloth on September 03, 2023, 05:30:31 AMI actually used Xsolla for early access on Ultimate Admiral: Dreadnoughts (fantastic underrated game BTW). Zero issues.

+1 on Ultimate Admiral Dreadnoughts. I know others have problems with it, but I think it is the best 3D dreadnought era game out there. So I am looking forward to the new game.
Johannes "Honus" Wagner
"The Flying Dutchman"
Shortstop: Pittsburgh Pirates 1900-1917
Rated as the 2nd most valuable player of all time by Bill James.

Gusington

I also used Xsolla for earlier builds of Dreadnoughts and never had any issues.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Destraex

A friend was telling me last night how he has been playing rule the waves 3 non stop but thinks UAD is still the better game for tactics as it is not simple dice roles. RTW3 apparently has no way of telling you if it has spotted ship fired torpedoes and also is missing some types of cruisers and such from it's default lineup. I guess both hasve their strengths.
"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

Gusington

I plan to get back into UA:D this fall/winter. There have been a ton of updates since I last played.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

solops

Quote from: ArizonaTank on September 03, 2023, 08:46:07 AM
Quote from: CaptainKoloth on September 03, 2023, 05:30:31 AMI actually used Xsolla for early access on Ultimate Admiral: Dreadnoughts (fantastic underrated game BTW). Zero issues.

+1 on Ultimate Admiral Dreadnoughts. I know others have problems with it, but I think it is the best 3D dreadnought era game out there. So I am looking forward to the new game.
UAD - addictive. It and Shadow Empire monopolize all my gaming time. It takes a planned effort to break away to try something else.
"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England
Wine is sure proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin
Bless those who heal our injuries.
Customer support by AI is evil.

Grim.Reaper


Destraex

Who is simonjons1 who posted that video?
"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"