Main Menu

Lost FRIDAY

Started by Pete Dero, September 08, 2023, 03:57:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Pete Dero


Finishing Act 2 in Baldur's Gate 3.


Gusington

Spooky season has just about begun, so:

- Immortal Realms, Vampire Wars
- V Rising
- Diablo IV
- Trepang2
- Days Gone
- Resident Evil Village DLC
- Baldur's Gate III

Have been having a lot of fun with Ultimate Admiral: Age of Sail for the last couple of weeks as well.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Geezer

Picked up Galactic Civilizations IV Supernova.  Just one more turn...   :ThumbsUp:
We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.  George Bernard Shaw

WYBaugh

Quote from: Geezer on September 08, 2023, 04:11:05 PMPicked up Galactic Civilizations IV Supernova.  Just one more turn...   :ThumbsUp:

I've been eyeballing this and the 1.8 release today sounds great.  Do you feel it's a good time to jump on the EA?

Geezer

I only have 8.2 hours in as I just got it two days ago.  It's been very stable with no crashes.  The 1.8 patch looks quite extensive so I restarted a new game.  If you are a fan of previous the Gal Civ games then I'd say it's worth it.
We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.  George Bernard Shaw

solops

"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England
Wine is sure proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin
Bless those who heal our injuries.
Customer support by AI is evil.

Sir Slash

I'm feeling something, 'Total War-ish' this weekend. Have a good one Grogs.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

al_infierno

Starfield and Baldur's Gate 3 have been competing for my attention, all while I try to focus some creative energy on writing a Stoner Noir novel.  I've had the insatiable urge to write about a bumbling idiot who thinks he's the main character of a criminal mystery, only to screw everything up and leave everyone in a worse state than before.  :ThumbsUp:
I was waiting for a mission, and for my sins, they gave me one.

Anguille

I finished my game with Macedonia in Imperiums Greek Wars so i am wondering what i want to play next. The old Horizon game (4x) hast just got a couple of uptdates (with new achievements) and a DLC (!) is about to come out, so i will most likely play a game of that. Otherwise, so many great games to play, we'll see. 

Phantom

B17 Flying Fortress Leader - just about to start month 3 of Air War Begins campaign, played with a lot of increased difficulty options & as a result got a hiding from the Luftwaffe in the first few weeks - getting better now but there's a lot of parachutes littering northern France! Destroyed my first Aircraft factory this week which was a great buzz, though the UBoat pens are proving a more difficult nut to crack.

Father Ted

Quote from: al_infierno on September 08, 2023, 09:54:07 PMall while I try to focus some creative energy on writing a Stoner Noir novel.  I've had the insatiable urge to write about a bumbling idiot who thinks he's the main character of a criminal mystery, only to screw everything up and leave everyone in a worse state than before.  :ThumbsUp:

Channelling your inner Thomas Pynchon, eh?

Gusington

al if you have any tips on how to overcome writer's malaise (not block) I am all ears.

I write for a living but for 20+ years I have been wanting to get some stories down on (digital) paper.

Life gets in the way. So do games. And books. I consume a ton of content - I want to start creating again.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

W8taminute

I played logistics tycoon in which I was in charge of ensuring material for refit and resupply of the second W8taminette squad made it to the front lines.  I was successful despite determined and in some cases stubborn resistance from traffic jams and staircases.

^Translation - not much gaming for me today as a lot of my day was spent bringing more of my daughters' stuff to her college dorm.

Tomorrow, Sunday, I will lead the operation to entertain guests back at Supreme W8taminute Command HQ.  Hopeful to get some gaming in at some point. 
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

W8taminute

Quote from: Gusington on September 09, 2023, 08:13:58 PMWhich school?

Suffolk University in Boston.  Traffic was very heavy for some odd reason. 
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk