Main Menu

Israel

Started by GDS_Starfury, October 07, 2023, 07:14:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GDS_Starfury

complaining about not having enough water while you did up your own water lines.....

https://twitter.com/i/status/1712456802531491947
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

GDS_Starfury

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Uberhaus

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-67089113
QuoteOne of the first Israeli settlements to come under attack when Hamas militants surged into Israel early on Saturday morning was the Nir Am kibbutz, where local people put up a fierce defence and drove the attackers away.

"I took my pistol, my clothes, my bulletproof vest and the other thing was cigarettes," Adam says, calmly recounting being jolted from his bed by the sound of gunfire at 06:30 on Saturday. "We started to kill everyone who came to the fence."

He's been labelled the hero of Nir Am, the saviour of his kibbutz, a community of around 400 people living just 2km (1.2 miles) from Gaza.

GDS_Starfury

Gusington

'A colossal failure brought on by a heavy reliance on digital tech and an underestimation of the enemy.'

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

SirAndrewD

Axios reports that a UN spokesperson Stephanie Dujarric has said that the Israeli MOD has given the UN and about 1.2 million people north of Wadi Gaza to evacuate to the southern tip of the Gaza strip in 24 hours.

Shortly after that massive artillery and air strikes have begun rolling regularly in northern Gaza.

Fast analysis on that of course is that is a logistical impossibility.   The US State Department said talks failed with Egypt to open the southern border.  Egypt feels that the Palestinians should fight their own battles and are refusing them refuge. 

Looks like the invasion is coming tomorrow.
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

GDS_Starfury

lotta mixed emotions about where this is going to lead.

SirAndrewD

UN just issued a statement condemning the order to evacuate in the timeframe given. 

The statement reads "The UN considers it impossible for such a move to take place without devastating humanitarian consequences"
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

Groggy

BREAKING: Israel has used white phosphorus in military operations in Gaza and Lebanon, putting civilians at risk of serious and long-term injuries.

White phosphorus causes excruciating burns and can set homes afire. Its use in populated areas is unlawful.

https://x.com/hrw/status/1712573871596187916?s=20

"As we act, let us not be the evil that we deplore."
''War is the unfolding of miscalculations.''-Barbara Tuchman

SirAndrewD

Live feeds are nuts right now.  Pretty much a strike every few seconds.  Doesn't look like arty, airstrikes with some major payloads. 

GDS_Starfury

GDS_Starfury

Groggy

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on October 12, 2023, 10:20:51 PM
Quote from: Groggy on October 12, 2023, 10:16:26 PMhttps://x.com/hrw/status/1712573871596187916?s=20

skeptical about that

HRW analyzed the video and identified 155mm white phosphorus airburst artillery projectiles. And lets not forget that Israel has a track record of using white phosphorus going back to the 2008-09 Gaza campaign.
''War is the unfolding of miscalculations.''-Barbara Tuchman

GDS_Starfury

SirAndrewD

Reuters reported that Hamas has ordered its population to stay in place.  They are informing their citizens that it is false information and they are to shelter in place.